Lost in the dark and on the edge of the Zekiah Swamp,
由于天黑他們迷路了 走在澤基沼澤的邊緣
Booth and Herold have promised to pay tobacco farmer Oswell Swann 12 dollars
布思和赫羅爾德答應付給 煙農奧斯維爾·斯旺12美元
to lead them to the home of Samuel Cox,a leader in the Confederate underground.
如果他帶他們走到塞繆爾·考克斯的住處 塞繆爾·考克斯是邦聯地下黨的首領
How is it that you know Captain Cox?Oh, we all know Captain Cox, sir.
你怎么會認識考克斯上尉 我們都認識考克斯上尉 先生
He a true man of the South.He a hard man, beat a nigger to death hisself. Mm-hm.
他是南方的真漢子 他是個強悍的人 曾經打死了一個黑人
You... you a free nigger?We alls free now, sir.
你是個自由的黑人 我們現在都自由了 先生
Thanks to Master Lincoln. Lord rest his soul.
感謝林肯老爺 上帝保佑他的靈魂
But I ain't no nigger. I's a Wesort.What? A Wesort.You know, we sort of folks.
不過我不是黑人 我是一個混合人 什么 一個混合人 就是一種鄉下人
Nigger, Injun, white man, all mixed up, you know.
黑人 印第安人 白人 都混在一起
You have heard about Lincoln? Yes, sir.He in the arms of the Lord.
你聽說過林肯 是的 先生 上帝保佑他
Um, my friend and I, we're in need of some shelter. Food.Not the nigger.
我和我的朋友 需要避難 食物 不是那個黑人
Name?My friend, he's hurt his leg.
什么名字 我的朋友 他的腿受傷了
You're John Wilkes Booth.I think I know what you have done.
你是約翰·威爾克斯·布思 我認為我知道你做了什么