I cannot carry a carbine.This little bitch fell on me.Stumbled while jumping. I broke my damn leg.
我拿不了卡賓槍 這匹破馬把我摔了下來 亂跳的時候絆了一下 我的腿摔斷了
I need a surgeon. We'll go to Sam Mudd's.
我需要找個醫生 我們去山姆·馬德那里
But no. We ought to get down south across to the river,cross into Virginia. I cannot go on without a doctor.
不行 我們應該向南走跨過那條河 去弗吉尼亞州 不看醫生我走不了
Lloyd. Lloyd!I am fairly certain we have assassinated the president and Secretary Seward.
勞埃德. 勞埃德 我確定 我們已經成功刺殺了總統 和國務卿西華德
Mind your damn horse, Davey, let's go!
管好你的馬 戴維 我們走
Meanwhile, at the Petersen Boarding House,Corporal James Tanner,
與此同時 在總統所在的出租公寓里 詹姆斯·泰納下士
who has lost both legs at the second battle of Bull Run,
這位在布爾溪第二次戰役中 失去雙腿的士兵
and is just ten days past his 21st birthday,
十天前剛過完21歲生日
is about to take the first eyewitness testimony in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.No!
他即將記錄刺殺亞伯拉罕·林肯總統的 第一份證詞 不
Pulse: 48, rising.Respiration: 21.Ecchymosis is setting in.Who are you?
脈搏 48 還在上升 呼吸 21 開始出現瘀斑 你是誰
I'm Corporal James Tanner, sir.You're in need of a phonologist. What?
我是詹姆斯·泰納下士 先生 聽說您需要一位音系學家 什么
A shorthand, sir.Yes. In here.
就是速記員 先生 對 過來
Mr. Hill will be asking questions of the witnesses before Chief Justice Cartter.
希爾先生會在首席法官卡特之前 問目擊者一些問題