At 10:35, 20 minutes after shooting the president,
10點35分 也就是刺殺總統20分鐘后
Booth arrives at the Navy Yard Bridge,his escape route into Maryland.
布思抵達了海軍船塢大橋 這也是他逃往馬里蘭州的既定路線
Sergeant Silas T. Cobb of the 13th Regiment,Massachusetts Heavy Artillery,is on sentry duty.
馬薩諸塞州重型炮兵部隊 第13兵團的塞拉斯·T·科布中士 正在站崗
Halt. Who goes? Friend.Name? My name... is Booth.
止步 身份 朋友 姓名 我名叫布思
Where from? I'm from the city.
從哪里來 城里
Where are you headed?Down home, Charles County.
去哪里 回家 查爾斯郡
What town? I don't live in a town.I live near Beantown.
在哪個鎮 我不在鎮上住 但是離豆城很近
I don't know where that place is, friend.
我不知道那是哪里
But do you know it's against the law to cross here after nine o'clock?
但你知不知道 九點以后通過是違法的
What is your object to be in town so late when you got so far to travel?
你這么晚了進城的目的是什么 尤其是路還很遠
It is a dark road. I thought if I waited till now,I should have the light of this moon to help me see my way.
太黑了 我想如果我等到現在走的話 會有月光為我照亮前路
Well, I will let you pass,but I don't know as I ought to.
我可以讓你過去 但我不知道我應不應該這么做
Hell... there'll be no trouble about that.Make way. Make way.
該死 不會有任何問題的 讓路 讓開
To the White House. We must take him to the White House.
去白宮 我們得帶他去白宮
No, he will die on the way.The saloon, here, next door.
不 他會死在路上的 酒吧 這里 就在旁邊
No! It should not be said that the President of the United States died in a saloon.
不行 我們總不能說 美國總統死在了一間酒吧里