John Wilkes Booth has less than 12 days to live.
約翰·威爾克斯·布思還剩不到12天可活
What's happening? The president,He's shot.Open it! Back away.
出什么事了 總統出事了 他中槍了 開門 退后
I've been stabbed.Please. Help us. Someone, please.
我被刀刺傷了 救命 來人啊 救命啊
You're in no immediate danger.Please, help us.Please, help us! Mrs. Lincoln?
你目前沒有生命危險 救命啊 救命啊 林肯夫人
Mrs. Lincoln, I'm Dr. Leale, a United States Army surgeon.
林肯夫人 我是里爾醫生 一名美國軍醫
Doctor, Doctor, is he dead?Help him! Help him, please!Bring water and brandy.
醫生 醫生 他還活著嗎 救救他 求求你 救救他 拿些水和白蘭地來
On the floor. I want him recumbent. One, two, three.Watch his head.
放到地上 讓他躺下 一 二 三 注意他的頭部
He might've been stabbed. We need to cut the shirt and coat away from the neck to the elbow.
他也有可能被刀刺傷 我們得剪開他的襯衣 脫掉他的上衣
Dr. Charles Taft.Help him.Someone.Help him.God!
查爾斯·塔夫托醫生 救救他 誰能 救救他 天哪
Checking for hemorrhage, from the subclavian artery.Wait. I found it.A hole, and... there's a clot.
檢查出血情況 從鎖骨下動脈開始 等等 找到了 這里有個洞 還有血栓
It's a bullet wound, occipital bone, here.Removal of the clot, it's putting pressure on the brain.
是槍傷 在枕骨這里 移除血栓 血栓正在壓迫大腦
Ladies, gentlemen!The president is being attended by a physician.
女士們先生們 有醫生正在為總統先生處理傷口
Please make your way, in orderly fashion, to the street.
請有序地向外走 到街上去
Opening up his larynx for free passage of air.
打開氣管 保持呼吸暢通
I need you and you to lift his arms and manipulate them back and forth,up and down, to expand his thorax.
我需要你和你抬起他的手臂 前后活動 上下移動 擴展他的胸口