It's exactly what Marva Collins did: focused on the health and cultivated it,
Marva Collins所做的就是注重健康并用心栽培它
Watered it and shed a light to it, realized it. We'll talk about all these ideas throughout the course.
澆水 給予陽光并時刻關注它對這些觀點的探討將貫穿整個課程
What health model does this is the theme we go through all the course
健康模式能做的就是-這是我們這堂課著重講的內容
Is cultivate capacity. It cultivates the capacity to deal
培養能力培養我們處理
With the negatives when these arrive whether it's negative and painful experiences in relationships,
消極因素的能力無論是人際關系上的消極和痛苦經歷
Or in ourselves. What does that mean? Let me draw two analogies.
還是我們自身的那意味著什么 我為大家做兩個類比
Cultivating capacity is about creating a strong psychological immune system.
培養能力就是創造一個強大的心理免疫系統
These are the words of Nathaniel Branden. Psychological immune system.
這是Nathaniel Branden的觀點心理學免疫系統
What happens when we have a strong physical immune system? Does it mean we don't get ill?
如果我們有強大的生理免疫系統會怎樣?這是否意味著我們不會生病?
Of course not. We do. But it means that we get ill less often and when we do get sick,
當然不是 還是會生病但這意味著我們不會常生病 就算病了
We recover more promptly. This is exactly what cultivating strength,
也能恢復得更快這就是培養的力量
Optimism, sense of purpose, meaning, mindfulness this is exactly what these characteristics do.
樂觀 追求 意義 規劃正是這些因素的作用
They enlarge transform the way we see, the way we experience the world,
他們會放大并改變我們看待和體驗世界的方式
Enlarge the capacity of the form and that's we are better able to deal the inevitable difficulties.
讓我們突破框架 引發潛能使我們能更好地應對不可避免的困難
And there are inevitable difficulties. No life is completely immune to those.
不可避免的困難的確存在沒有誰的人生是一帆風順的