Lyndan Armytage asks:
林丹·阿米蒂奇問道:
"what does it take to become a Gryffindor at Hogwarts?"
“怎樣才能成為霍格沃茨魔法學校的格蘭芬多?”
Well, I can't give you too much advice on that 'cause I have not seen those movies.
我不能給你太多建議,因為我沒看過那些電影。
I actually didn't watch Harry Potter, like any of them, or read the books, so I don't know!
我沒看過《哈利·波特》,既沒看過電影,也沒看過書,所以我不知道!
Study really hard.
非常努力地學習。
Be a good student, get good grades.
成為優秀的學生,獲得優秀的成績。
Watch all the Harry Potter movies and see what all the Gryffindors do.
把所有《哈利·波特》電影看一遍,看看那些格蘭芬多是怎么做的。
You have to have courage! And be brave and just wear a lot of red and gold.
你需要勇氣!要勇敢,而且要穿紅色和金色的衣服。
It just takes you being strong-hearted and just brave and noble because you gotta be a beast.
要擁有強大的內心、要勇敢、高尚,因為你要成為野獸。
Be a nice, good person because Gryffindors are nice, good people that have to overcome difficulties, but they're heroes.
成為善良的好人,因為格蘭芬多都是好人,他們要克服很多困難,他們是英雄。
Melincat wants to-oh, I love that username.
Melincat想知道,哦,我喜歡這個用戶名。
"How do I convince my friends that the rumors going on about me are not true?"
“怎么說服我的朋友那些有關我的傳言都不是真的?”
Be mature and move on.
成熟一些,繼續你的生活。
Act like you never heard the rumors. Never acknowledge the rumors. Never talk about the rumors.
表現出你從來沒聽到過那些傳言的樣子。絕對不要承認那些傳言。也不要談論那些傳言。
Try to find out who started those rumors and be like, "Why did you say that about me?"
試著去查明是誰開始散布的謠言,問那個人“你為什么要這么說我?”
Go to the source of the rumors and say you want to have a chat and discuss what they're about, why they are they doing this.
去找謠言的來源,跟那個人說你想談談,弄清楚為什么他們要做這樣的事。
Many times it's just because they're jealous of you, so they'll make up a rumor to try and put you down, but ignore them.
許多時候是因為他們嫉妒你,所以他們才會編造謠言試圖打擊你,忽略那些謠言就好了。
You just tell them they're not true. If they're your friends, they'll believe you!
告訴你的朋友那些謠言不是真的。如果他們是你的朋友,他們就會相信你的!
Tell them that you don't like that, or you could say you're not gonna be their friend anymore.
跟他們說你不喜歡那些謠言,或者你可以說你不會再跟他們做朋友了。
Tell them that they're not true, and if they don't believe you then they're not your true friends.
告訴他們謠言不是真的,如果他們不相信你,那他們就不是你真正的朋友。
If they are good friends, they're gonna believe you. If they think that you're lying, then they might not be the best friends for you.
如果他們是你的好朋友,他們會相信你的。如果他們認為你在說謊,那他們就不是你最好的朋友。
You don't even have to. If you know for sure the rumors aren't true about you, then don't give in because that's how they win.
你沒必要去說服你的朋友。如果你確定那些謠言不是真的,那就不要屈服,因為這樣會讓那些人得逞。
Your real friends, they'll know how you roll and what's true and what's not without even asking you, okay? So don't even worry about that. Keep your circle small.
你真正的朋友知道你是怎樣的人,他們不用問你就知道哪些是真實的哪些是假的。所以不要為這些事擔心。交友的圈子盡量小一些。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載