MeoTheRandom asks:
MeoTheRandom問道:
"How do I tell if my cats are secret agents?"
“我怎么能判斷我的寵物貓是不是特工?”
What cat can be a secret agent?
一只貓怎么成為特工?
Cats aren't secret agents. I hate to dispel that myth!
貓咪不能當特工。我討厭消除這種荒謬的說法!
The cats are not secret agents. I don't know where you got that from. Cats are cats and that's it.
貓不是特工。我不知道你是從哪里聽來的這種說法。貓只是貓,就是這樣。
Do they wear cool sunglasses? If not, then I don't think they're secret agents.
它們有戴酷酷的太陽鏡嗎?如果沒有,那我想它們就不是特工。
You can't know! They're like ninjas.
你不能判斷!它們就像忍者一樣。
If they're good secret agents, you'll never know.
如果它們是優秀的特工,你永遠不會知道的。
Keep an eye on your cat. And if they start doing something weird, that's telling you something.
你要密切注意你的貓。如果它們開始做些奇怪的事,那可能會給你一些暗示。
You can't, man. They're cats. If they're secret agents, then that's a tough thing to find out. I mean, they're already ninjas enough.
你不能判斷。它們是貓。如果它們是特工,那就很難判斷出來。我是說,它們已經足夠像忍者了。
I sorta... hmm... do a little "is there somebody watching me?"
嗯……“有人在監視我嗎?”
If your cats are epic, and if they talk to you, they are probably secret agents.
如果你的貓有驚人的壯舉,如果它們可以和你說話,那它們可能是特工。
I hear if you ask them if they're secret agents, by law they have to tell you, so just try asking them.
我聽說,如果你問它們是不是特工,依據法律,它們可能會告訴你,所以你可以試著問下它們。
You know how every time your cat hides and stuff and you can't find your cat? Well, then try to look for them very quietly. Don't call for them. Just try to look for them and see what they're doing.
每次你的貓藏起來,你都找不到你的貓嗎?你可以試圖安靜地尋找它們。不要叫它們。安靜地尋找它們,看看它們在做什么。
If they're secret agents, they aren't gonna tell you. Shhhh! It's a secret.
如果它們是特工,它們是不會告訴你的。噓!這是秘密。
Thanks for watching Advice on the React channel.
謝謝大家收看React頻道的建議欄目。
One last piece of advice: go see Snowden, September 16th.
最后一條建議:去看電影《斯諾登》吧,9月16日上映。
Thanks for watching.
謝謝大家收看。
Click the link below to check out the trailer.
點擊下面的鏈接觀看電影預告片。
Goodbye!
再見!
Bye! I gotta go find out if my cat's a secret agent!
再見!我要查明我的貓是不是特工!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載