To Whom it May Concern:Right or wrong, God judge me, not man.
敬有關人士 我的對與錯 由上帝審判 而非人類
My love is for the South alone.
我心永系南方
Nor do I deem it a dishonor in attempting to make for her
企圖囚禁南方的行為都是在玷污她
a prisoner of this man to whom she owes so much misery.
讓她遭受了那么多的苦難
Edwin, our brother, voted for him?Yeah.For a false president.
我們的兄弟愛德溫 竟然投票給林肯 是的 投給了一個錯的總統
A tool of the North who means to crush out slavery by robbery, raping and slaughter!
他就是北方借燒殺搶掠想摧毀奴隸制 而選出的棋子
Oh, God grant that I may see the end.
上帝保佑讓我預見結局
This country was formed for the white man and not for the black.
這個國家就是為了白人而生 不是為了黑人
Asia... lock this in your safe for me.I may come back for it.
愛莎 幫我把這個鎖進你的保險箱 有朝一日或許我會回來取
But if anything should happen to me,open it alone,and send the letters as directed.
但若我遭不測 你就打開這封信 把信直接寄出去
For brother Junius and sister Rosalie and one other,to Whom it May Concern.
寄給朱尼厄斯和羅莎莉 還要寄給 有關人士
A Confederate doing duty upon his own responsibility.J. Wilkes... Booth.
一位邦聯志士出于責任心 完成自己的義務 約翰·威爾克斯·布思