Are we being fired?We have heard the chimes of midnight, Master Shallow.
我們被解雇了嗎 我們可都聽到午夜的鐘聲了 夏祿先生
I'm here to alert you boys that the great day of reckoning is nigh upon us.
我來這是為了告訴你們 勝利的鐘聲就要敲響
The Democrats we've yet to bag, sir.The patronage jobs simply won't bag 'em.
我們還沒有把民主黨的票收入囊中呢 利誘還遠遠不夠
They require more convincing, Mr. President.
他們想要 更有說服力的東西 總統先生
Do me a favor, will ya?Sure.
幫我個忙 好嗎 當然
I snagged my eye in the paper this morning,and Governor Curtin is set to declare a winner in the
我今早看了下報紙 看到科廷州長計劃公布
disputed Congressional election for the Pennsylvania 16th District.District. What a joy to be comprehended.
在飽受爭議的國會選舉中的勝出者 賓夕法尼亞16區的 沒錯 很高興有人能跟上我的思路
Hop on a train to Philadell, call on the Governor Send Latham. Or Schell.
那位議員打算親自去拜訪科廷州長 讓萊瑟姆或者謝爾去一趟
No, he'll do fine, just polish yourself up first.The incumbent is claiming he won it.
不 他能做好的 好好磨練一番總是能行的 他可是州長欽定的
Name of, uh Coffroth.That's him. Coffroth.He is a Democrat. I understand that.Silly name. A little bit silly.
名字是 科夫羅斯 沒錯 就是他 科夫羅斯 他是個民主黨 我知道 這名字真傻 的確有點
Huh, Tell Governor Curtin it'd be much appreciated if he'd invite the House of Representatives to decide who won.
告訴科廷州長 如果他能親自來眾議院一趟 就再好不過了
He's entitled to do that. He'll agree to it.
他有權這么做 也會這么做
Then advise Coffroth, if he hopes to retain his seat,that he'd better pay a visit to Thaddeus Stevens.Oh, pity poor Coffroth.
然后轉告那個科夫羅斯 如果他想保住席位 他最好拜訪一下塞德斯·史蒂文斯 可憐的科夫羅斯