I assume I'll get used to you.But what you are to the nation,
我知道我能習慣你們 但是你們對于這個國家意味著什么
what'll become of you once slavery's day is done, I don't know.
你們被解放后的未來 我并不知道會怎樣
What my people are to be, I can't say.
我不知道我的同胞是怎么想的
Negroes have been fighting and dying for freedom since the first of us was a slave.
黑人們一直在為自由而戰斗犧牲 因為我們是第一批奴隸
I never heard any ask what freedom will bring.Freedom's a first.
我從未聽說有人過問自由會帶來什么 因為首先要得到自由
As for me,My son died, fighting for the Union wearing the Union blue.
至于我 我的兒子身穿聯軍的藍色制服 為聯軍戰死沙場
For freedom he died.I'm his mother.
為了自由而犧牲 我是他的母親
That's what I am to the nation, Mr. Lincoln.What else must I be?
這就是我對國家的意義 林肯先生 僅此而已
My whole hand's gonna be proud in about five seconds.
不要多久我就能湊手好牌
Oh, it is? What you got goin'? Let's see how proud you gonna be.Yeah? Go away.
是嗎 那我倒要看看 讓你看看我的牌 干什么 走開
That watch fob, is that gold? You keep your eyes off my fob.Gentlemen Nines paired.you have a visitor. Oh my God damn.
那個表鏈是金的嗎 別盯著我的表帶 先生們 對9 有客人來了 去你的
Well, I'll be fucked.I wouldn't bet against it, Mr?
好吧 這下完蛋了 我也是這么想的 您是
W.N. Bilbo.Yeah, Mr. Bilbo.Gentlemen. Sir
比爾博 比爾博先生 先生們 先生
Why are you here? No offense, but Mr. Seward's
您怎么在這里 我無意冒犯
banished the very mention of your name,he won't even let us use fifty-cent pieces 'cause they got your face on 'em.
但蘇厄德先生不允許我們提起您的名字 他甚至不允許我們用5美元的鈔票 因為上面印有您的頭像
The Secretary of State here tells me that, uh,you got eleven Democrats in the bag, that's encouraging.
國務卿告訴我 你們從民主黨那里爭取到11張選票 真不錯
Oh, you've got no cause to be encouraged,Sir. Uh
您不會為了11張選票而高興的 先生