He has a look. It's individual.
他的打扮很特別。
It's Bill...the blue smock.
Bill獨特的藍色外套。
The jacket is functional 'cause it has all the pockets. -Right.
這外套很實用它有很多口袋。-對。
And you can launder it.
清洗也很方便。
And I thought the color was nice.
而且我覺得這顏色也不錯。
Originally, when I started to buy them at the Bazar de L'Hotel de Ville, they were $20.
我最初從Bazar de L'賓館那邊買的這衣服,那時賣20美元。
And they were the ones that the street sweepers wore.
有陣子街頭的清潔工也穿這衣服。
They came in black and white and blue.
他們的衣服有黑的,白的和藍色的。
And, you see, with the cameras, the jackets all get torn here and ruined.
通常,帶著照相機衣服這里會被磨壞。
So that was another thing.
當然這是另外一回事。
Why have an expensive, beautiful jacket...and wear it with all the cameras rubbing on it and wreck it? That's...
但是我們為什么要穿著很貴很好看的外套,你明明知道相機會把它磨壞的。那就是......
I mean, I can't imagine such wastefulness.
我覺得完全沒必要那么浪費。
Oh, don't mind me. These are my...I have to take every morning my heart pills.
哦,稍等一下…這是我每天要吃的心臟的藥。
Keep the heart going.
這樣才能保持心臟繼續工作。