I'd never be a paparazzi. I couldn't be.
我絕不會像個狗仔隊那樣去跟拍。
To torment people and chase them...Oh, that I couldn't do. I wouldn't do.
去折磨那些人,追著他們拍我不會,也絕不那樣做。
I think it has to be done just discreetly and quietly.
我認為拍照是一件很謹慎的事應該悄悄地去做。
"Invisible,"I think, is the word.
或許換句話說,攝影師應該是"隱形人"。
This is the greatest subject in all of Europe...Madame Piaggi.
這是歐洲最美的人之一,Piaggi夫人。
C'est le video The New York Times.Yeah, I know.
他們是《紐約時報》的,在拍照。哦,我知道。
The pumps. I don't like them on me, but it's good on her.
我不喜歡他們拍我,拍她很好。
When did he first photograph you?
他第一次給你拍照是什么時候?
Uh, in the '70s.
大概是…七十年代。
I photographed her outside Saint Laurent's couture show, mixed in with all the other women that were trying to be so chic with their pantsuits.
我第一次給她拍照是在Saint Laurent的女裝展外面,她和一些穿著普通褲裝卻努力想讓自己顯得很特別的女人在一起。
It was a revelation.
這簡直是場革命。
I mean, I never saw anyone like her.
我從未見過像她這樣的人。
I think she's a poet with clothes.
她像個衣服的詩人。
But a very fine poet.
一個很好的詩人。
Oh, my God, I wouldn't miss her.
哦,天吶…我決不能錯過拍她。
To me, that's the reason to go to Paris.
她是我來巴黎的原因之一。
I mean, I just like fashion as an art form of dressing the body.
她簡直像流動的服裝藝術展。
If we all went out looking like a slob like me, it would be a pretty dreary world.
如果每個人都像我這個懶蟲一樣這樣穿出門那這個世界將會多么無趣。
No, see, I think Bill is very stylish.
Bill有他自己的風格。