The wider world that perceives fashion as a...sometimes a frivolity that should be done away with...in the face of social upheavals and problems that are enormous...
很多人可能會把時尚看作是…一些很浮華的東西在動蕩的社會大局中非常的微不足道在我看來,
The point is, in fact, that fashion...
時尚是…嗯…
You know, in point of fact, it's the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.
在我看來…它像是遠離現實生活的避難所。
I don't think you could do away with it. It would be like doing away with civilization.
我無法想象我生活中沒有它的存在。如果我的生活中沒有時尚就好像人類文明沒有開啟一樣。
You know, I...That's what I think.
嗯…我就是這么認為的。
I mean, a lot of people think "He's a crazy fanatic," you know.
可能很多人會覺得"他是個狂熱的瘋子"。
At any rate, that's what I think about it.
但不管怎樣時尚對于我就是這樣的重要。
How is it different shooting here than in New York?
在這兒拍照和在紐約拍照有什么不同?
Fashion week here is exceptional.
這兒的時裝周很特別。
Why?
哪里特別?
It educates the eye.
它會給你一種新的視角。
Paris?
巴黎么?
That's right. That's really...I come for the fashion, but that's what happens.
是的,是這樣…我是來看時裝周的但這里給我的影響…
Every six months it's like going to school.
就像是每半年重新學習一次。
You have to go back and reeducate the eye.
每次來到這兒,會讓自己有一種新的視角。