The press entrance is that way, so you have to ask them, unfortunately.
新聞發布會的入口在那邊所以你必須去問他們。
Nikki, should we go...-Just one person, huh?
Nikki,我們該進去了…-只能進去一個人。
Nikki, um, I'll see you later.
Nikki,那等會兒見。
Looking at these collections, I look for what I think a woman could wear, would wear, and whether it would fit a human body, other than the model.
我看這些時裝秀的時候會去想一個女人能穿什么樣的衣服,會穿什么樣的衣服對于大部分人來說這衣服是不是合身,這衣服不能只設計給模特穿。
I'm very attuned to that.
我很重視這點。
If it isn't something a woman could wear, I have no interest in it.
如果這衣服不能給大部分人穿那我就沒什么興趣。
I've watched Bill photograph from the front row, and you can see when the camera goes up or the camera stays down.
我觀察過Bill在時裝秀拍照的樣子你可以看到他什么時候舉起相機,什么時候放下。
And he's very opinionated.
他很有自己的觀點。
He does not applaud everyone.
他不會為每一件作品喝彩。
He knows what's innovative...and what's borrowed or copied.
他能看出來什么是新鮮的創意什么是無趣的或是抄襲的。
He knows if he sees someone, you know, putting something on a runway...if it was done, like, 30 years before.
他能一眼看出來…在一次時裝展上某一件衣服是不是抄襲了三十年前的作品。
And so he would pull it up.
如果他發現了。
Thirty years before, and he'd show the picture and...I mean, he got...Designers would be devastated.
他會去找出那張三十年前的照片來做對比這樣…弄得很多設計師很是尷尬。