Do you feel honored to be getting this award from the French?
你對從法國獲了這個獎感到很榮幸么?
Oh, it's very lovely of them.
哦,很感謝他們。
It's exciting.
這讓人感到興奮。
I don't know why they're doing it, frankly.Oh, come on, are you kidding?
坦白說,我不明白他們干嗎非要弄這個獎。哦,別開玩笑了。
'Cause you live long enough to hang around? -Are you kidding?
因為我活的太久了么?-哦,不是吧。
Congratulations. -Oh, Daphne! Oh, child!
祝賀啊!-嘿,Daphne。
It's you they should be honoring, not me.
他們不該給我頒獎的,該給你頒。
Merci.
謝謝。
It should be Jean Luc. He's the one they should be honoring.Yes.
他們應該把獎給Jean Luc,他應得的。是的。
He doesn't want to be honored.
他不想被獎勵。
He doesn't want anything.
他什么都不想要。
And I'm amazed he accepted tonight.
他今晚接受了這個獎,我都覺得吃驚。
He's not only Chevalier, but directly Officer, which is exceptional.
他被頒這個獎是很特殊的。
Very deeply, I think he doesn't believe he deserves it.
我堅信,他覺得自己還不夠拿這個獎。
That's why he deserves it...even more.
他這樣的態度也是他得獎的原因,甚至更多。
I just think it's so funny that you're working at your own party.
你在你自己的頒獎典禮上還在工作這太有趣了。