My dear, it's not work. It's pleasure.
親愛的,這不是工作,我喜歡做這些。
You know, you're right, but still.
你說的對…不過。
You think I'm gonna miss a good picture?
我怎么能錯過好的照片呢?
Are you still living in Carnegie Hall? -Yeah.
你還住在Carnegie Hall么?-是的。
In the same studio? -Yeah. Yeah.Okay.
還是那個工作室?-對,對。好的。
They're going to throw me out eventually. Oh, God.
他們早晚會把我趕出去的。
No, no, no. -Either that or I go out in a coffin.
哦,不。-或者我被趕到棺材里了。
Who knows? Who cares?
誰知道的?我也不在乎。
Bonsoir, madame.
晚上好,夫人。
Congratulations.
祝賀你。
But that's what we're here for.
這正是我們聚集在此的原因。
I'm not interested in the celebrities, with their free dresses.
我對那些有免費衣服可以穿的名人不感興趣。
That's...C'est pas important.
這并不重要。
At least look at the clothes.
最重要的是衣服本身。