Bill, this was the one that had the dining area...-My dear, -I...and the bigger kitchen.
Bill,這間房子有用餐的地方。-哦,天吶…-還有個更大的廚房。
I've never dined in, in my entire life.
我這輩子都沒做過飯。
Well, maybe you'll start.
或許你該嘗試著開始做飯。
This seems smaller.
這間看起來小一些。
A little bit. It could be the lighting.
可能是光的原因。
Yes. Yeah.
是的。-嗯。
Yeah, the view.
嗯,還有這兒的風(fēng)景…
I appreciate your time, and I'll try not to take more of it, you know?
謝謝你抽出時間來陪我看房子我盡量不再這么麻煩你。
You take as long as you need. Well, yeah.
你隨便看好了。
If you take one of these apartments, when are you going to move?
如果你選中了這里的公寓…你打算什么時候搬進來呢?
What do you do with bicycles? -I don't know.
你對自行車了解多少?-不了解。
So I'm going to ask you two very personal questions...you may or may not want to answer.It's completely up to you.
我可能要問兩個很私人化的問題,你可以選擇不回答。完全隨你便。
But have you ever had a romantic relationship in your entire life?
你這輩子有過很喜歡的人么?
Now, do you want to know if I'm gay?
如果我是同性戀…你會對這個話題很感興趣么?