I'm not gonna worry. I have more fun going out and photographing.
我不會太擔心…這樣我會更熱衷于呆在街上去拍照。
I suppose it'll bother me at the time, but so what?
我覺得這個問題會暫時困擾我…但然后會怎樣呢?
Inconvenient but otherwise...You can't interrupt your life with that nonsense.
這確實會變得不方便,但是你不該讓這些無謂的事情打斷你的生活嘿,嘿。
Look at Veronica! -Bill, a hug.
嘿,Veronica!-哦,Bill,抱一下。
Hello child. My...-The diamonds have gotten bigger. -Right?
嘿,孩子。-這些鉆石可是越來越大了。-哦,是么?
And, of course...Now that they make them at Club Monaco, they get bigger and bigger.
是啊,他們現在在Club Monaco展示那些鉆石可是越來越大了。
And, of course, they're all real.
當然,我相信那都是真的鉆石。
Yes. Absolutely.
是的,是的。
In someone's mind.
在一部分人看來。
Bill, this gentleman here in the velvet blazer straight ahead of you...is David Koch, who we're honoring tonight.
Bill,這位在你正前方的男士是David Koch,我們今晚將給他頒獎。
Oh, I know him, yeah.
哦,我知道他。
I've never had an experience like this Bill.
Bill,我從沒經歷過這樣的事。
I'm kind of over the moon about it, you know? -Good. Good.
我完全不知道是什么樣的狀況了。-沒事,沒事。
Enjoy it. My head is spinning. -Well, you should be.
我腦子里有點亂。-嘿,這是你應得的。
"Evening Hours"documents, perhaps to some, simply parties...and the people who go to them, but really, what it's about...are the amazing connections people have in this city...with each other, with the various organizations...they think are important, with the people who they honor, and Bill really chronicles that.
"Evening Hours"的活動其實就是些簡單的派對去參加這些派對的人們,真正的目的是…通過這些活動來接觸到這城市里更多有趣的人認識新的朋友,很多的組織機構去見一些他們認為重要的,或是崇拜的人。Bill對這樣的活動已經很熟悉了。
This is Karole Armitage. She has a dance company in New York.
這是Karole Armitage她在紐約經營著一家舞蹈公司。
You have to come take pictures of my gala.
我有個活動,你要去幫我拍照呀。
We need you.
我們需要你。
Remind me. Have someone at your place send a postcard. -Okay, I will.
記得提醒我,或者給我幾張明信片提醒。-哦,我會的。
No formality. Just send me something in the mail.
別光說,記得真的給我寄。
These are all the ones I couldn't get to last week.
這些是我一周中沒法赴的約。