I was beaten with a fire shovel when I was younger than you.
我比你還小時被火鏟打過
You should go to Mrs. Lincoln.She's in Willie's room.
您該去找林肯太太 她在威利的房間
She never goes in there.The reception line is already stretching out the door.
她從不去那里 迎接隊列已經在門口站好了
See, I'll be the only man over fifteen and under sixty-five in this whole place not in uniform.
這地方15歲以上65歲以下 沒穿軍裝的就只有我了
I'm under fifteen.My head hurts so.
我不到15歲 我頭很疼
I prayed for death the night Willie died.
威利死的那晚 我祈求一同死去
The headaches are how I know I didn't get my wish.
頭痛讓我知道我沒能如愿
How to endure the long afternoon that go deep into the night.I know.
如何才能從白天熬到黑夜 我知道
Trying not to think about him. How will I manage?Somehow you will.Somehow.Somehow. Somehow. Somehow
如何才能不去想他 我怎么做得到 總能做到的 能做到 總能做到的 能做到的
Every party, every,Four years more in this terrible house reproaching us.
每次派對 每次 在這房子的四年里時刻在譴責我們
He was a very sick little boy.
他病得很厲害
We should've cancelled that reception, shouldn't we?
我們應該取消那個招待會 不是嗎
We didn't know how sick he was.I knew, I knew I saw that night he was dying.
我們不知道他病得多重 我知道 那晚我親眼看到他奄奄一息
Three years ago, the war was going so badly,and we had to put on a face.
三年前 戰事正不斷升級 我們必須拋開情感強行振作
But I saw Willie was dying.Mary.I saw him. Listen.
我看著威利死去 瑪麗 我就這么眼睜睜看著 聽我說