October 2
10月2日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex is hungry.
亞力克斯肚子餓了,
He can eat lunch at Charlie's Fish House.
他可以到查理海鮮屋去吃午餐。
They don't have fish tanks, but they do have great seafood.
那里沒有養魚缸,但是有非常美味的海鮮,
They have shrimp, salmon and lobster.
他們供應蝦、鮭魚和龍蝦。
Abby can order a lobster salad for lunch.
雅碧可以點一份龍蝦色拉當午餐,
That is today's lunch special.
那是今天的超值午餐。
Rob likes Charlie's Fish House, too.
羅柏也喜歡查理海鮮屋,
They have all-you-can-eat crab legs on Friday nights.
那里每周五晚上都會供應蟹腳吃到飽。
Conversation A
會話A
Did you enjoy the aquarium, Alex?
亞力克斯,你在水族館玩得開心嗎?
Yes, I did. But my visit made me hungry.
很開心, 可是參觀水族館讓我覺得肚子很餓。
It made you hungry? Why?
參觀水族館讓你覺得肚子餓?為什么?
Because I love seafood!
因為我愛吃海鮮呀!
Alex! Those fish are beautiful.
亞力克斯!那些魚很美呢,
How can you think about eating them?
你怎么可以想要吃牠們?
Because it's lunchtime, and I'm hungry.
因為現在是午餐時間,我肚子餓了。
Do you know a good seafood restaurant?
妳知道哪里有好吃的海鮮餐廳嗎?
Yes, Charlie's Fish House has great shrimp.
知道,查理海鮮屋的蝦子很好吃。
Conversation B
會話B
Abby, do you like seafood?
雅碧,妳喜歡海鮮嗎?
I like some kinds of seafood.
我喜歡某些海鮮,
I like salmon and shrimp.
我喜歡鮭魚和蝦。
Do you like lobster?
妳喜歡龍蝦嗎?
I do. But lobster is pretty expensive.
喜歡,可是龍蝦很貴。
The lunch special at Charlie's Fish House is lobster salad today.
今天查理海鮮屋的超值午餐是龍蝦色拉。
How much is it?
多少錢?
The lobster salad is only $12.99.
龍蝦色拉只要十二塊九九美元。
Really? Let's go there for lunch!
真的嗎?我們去那里吃午餐吧!
Conversation C
會話C
Did you go to Charlie's Fish House for lunch, Alex?
亞力克斯,你有去查理海鮮屋吃午餐嗎?
I did. The seafood was delicious.
有。那里的海鮮很好吃,
But there were no fish tanks.
不過店里沒有養魚缸。
Fish tanks?
養魚缸?
Seafood restaurants in Taipei have fish tanks.
臺北的海鮮餐廳都有養魚缸,
You can choose your own fish.
可以讓客人自己挑活魚。
Oh, right. I forgot about that.
對喔,我忘了。
Charlie's has all-you-can-eat crab legs on Fridays.
查理海鮮屋在星期五供應蟹腳吃到飽,
Let's go next Friday.
我們下星期五去吃吧。
Sure! I love crab.
好啊!我愛吃螃蟹。