October 6
10月6日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Taylor has some cute, new earrings!
泰樂有對可愛的新耳環!
She bought them at the new jewelry shop.
她是在新的首飾店里買的。
Abby can make all kinds of jewelry.
雅碧會制作各式各樣的首飾,
Maybe she can make Taylor a necklace.
說不定她可以幫泰樂做一條項鏈,
She also can give Rob a bracelet for free.
她也可以免費贈送羅柏一個手煉。
Is it for a good cause?
這是一項善舉嗎?
Sure! It's for his mom's birthday!
當然是!手煉是送他媽媽的生日禮物!
Conversation A
會話A
Taylor, those are cute earrings!
泰樂,這對耳環真可愛!
Are they new?
是新的嗎?
Thanks, Abby! Yes, I bought them yesterday.
雅碧,謝了!沒錯,是我昨天買的。
Oh.
哦,
I can make you some earrings sometime.
我改天可以做一些耳環給妳。
You know how to make jewelry?
妳會做首飾?
Yes! I like to make all kinds of jewelry.
是??!我喜歡制作各式各樣的首飾。
Well, I have a lot of earrings now.
呃,我現在已經有很多耳環了,
But I would like a new necklace!
不過我會想要一條新項鏈!
Sure! I can make one for you.
沒問題!我可以為妳做一條。
Conversation B
會話B
I love your earrings today, Taylor. They're very colorful.
我喜歡妳今天的耳環,泰樂, 妳的耳環色彩很繽紛。
Thanks. I bought them at the new jewelry shop down the street.
謝了。我是在這條街上那家新開的首飾店買的。
There's a new jewelry shop?
街上有新開的首飾店?
Yes! The jewelry is made by women in poor countries.
沒錯!那家店的首飾都是由貧窮國家的婦女制作的。
Oh. So the money goes to a good cause.
哦,所以在那里消費的錢是用于支持善舉。
Exactly. And the jewelry is nice, too!
沒錯。而且那家店的首飾也很漂亮!
Maybe I can go after work.
說不定我可以下班后去,
I like to look at rings.
我喜歡看戒指。
Conversation C
會話C
Abby, Taylor said that you make jewelry.
雅碧,泰樂說妳會做首飾。
I do. Do you want me to make you some earrings?
會啊。你要我為你做對耳環嗎?
Don't be silly!
別耍寶了!
But my mom's birthday is coming up. And I want to get her a present.
不過,我媽的生日快到了, 我想送她一份禮物。
Hmm ... I could make her a bracelet!
嗯…我可以做一條手煉送她!
She'll like that!
她一定會喜歡的!
I can pay you. How much would it cost?
我可以付錢給妳。做一條手煉要多少錢?
For you? It's free!
為你做嗎?免費,不用錢!