杰羅姆·瓦麗絲卡問道:
"How do I handle my claustrophobia when inside a plane?"
“在飛機上怎么控制幽閉恐懼癥?”
Ride the bus. That's about all I can tell you.
坐巴士吧。我只能告訴你這些。
Listen to music, probably fall asleep.
聽音樂,睡覺。
Put your air plugs on, put your blindfold on, and pretend you're somewhere else, like home in bed.
戴上飛機耳塞,戴上眼罩,假裝你在其他地方,假裝躺在家里的床上。
I would just try to go to sleep. If you sleep on a plane, you'll wake up and then the plane ride's almost over and you just get off.
我會試圖進入夢鄉。如果你在飛機上睡覺,你醒來時基本就已經到目的地了,你就可以下飛機了。
Get on an airplane simply exhausted. Just stay up and be really, very, very tired. That really helps. Then you can fall asleep.
以非常累的狀態登上飛機。要一直熬夜,讓自己非常非常累。這樣很有幫助,這樣你上飛機后就會馬上睡著。
Sleep so you don't feel anything, or ask to find a different seat that doesn't have that much people.
睡覺,這樣你就什么都感覺不到了,或者你可以換到一個周圍沒有太多人的座位去。
Get the window seat so that you can, you know, look out to the window and see the whole sky and the clouds.
坐在靠窗位置,這樣你就能向窗外看,看看藍天和白云。
Try to sleep, and then if that doesn't work then you should just relax. You should be like, "It's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry."
試圖睡覺,如果這樣沒有用,那你就要嘗試放松下來。你可以這樣對自己說:“沒事,很好,不要擔心。”
Take really deep breaths. And that sound so stupid, but if you have a breathing exercise that really works for you, utilize that.
深呼吸。這聽起來可能很愚蠢,不過呼吸訓練真的很有幫助,你可以利用這個方法。
I actually have a same problem. I would take medication. Talk to your doctor, please.
我也有同樣的問題。我會服用藥物。請和你的醫生談談。
Bori Wongkha says:
博瑞·翁卡問道:
"What do I do when people make fun of my name?"
“別人取笑我的名字時我應該怎么辦?”
Aww. That's sad.
哦。那太令人難過了。
Make fun of their clothes. Roast on them. "What are those?" Just fight back.
取笑他們的衣服。批評他們的著裝,你可以說:“那些都是什么?”你要反擊回去。
Take it right back at them, or just ignore them. I mean, stick and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me.
你要么取笑回去,要么就無視他們。我的意思是,棍棒和石頭可能會打斷我的骨頭,但話語永遠不會傷害我。
Tell his parents or tell the teacher or the principal.
告訴他的父母,或者告訴老師和校長。
Just shake your head and say, "It's my parents' fault." And then, when you're old enough, go down and get it changed.
你可以搖搖頭說:“那是我父母的錯。”然后,當你達到規定年齡時,你可以去改名字。
Shake it off! Who cares? That's their opinion. Who cares? They're just jerks.
無視掉!誰在乎這個?那只是他們的看法。誰在乎?他們只是一群笨蛋。
You just have to love yourself, and if they make fun of you just ignore them.
你要愛你自己,無視那些取笑你的人。
I can definitely guarantee that your name is not the weirdest name out there, so don't even let it bother you. That's like, the most insignificant thing in the world.
我可以保證,你的名字絕對不是最奇怪的,所以不要讓這些事困擾你。這是世界上最微不足道的事情。
Tell people, "Thank you," and you realize that you're unique, and it's too bad they're jealous they don't have a more interesting name.
跟那些人說“謝謝”,你會發現你是特別的,他們只是在嫉妒你,因為他們的名字沒有你的有意思。
Thanks for watching!
謝謝大家收看!
Don't miss out! Subscribe.
不要錯過!訂閱吧!
Want our advice? Comment your questions down below.
想得到我們的建議?那就在下面提出問題。
Bye!
再見!
Bye! Thanks for all the questions.
再見!謝謝大家提的問題。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載