日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 木偶奇遇記 > 正文

木偶奇遇記(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:贈送金幣

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Chapter 12

第12章

The next day Fire Eater called Pinocchio aside and asked him: "What is your father's name?"

第二天早晨,吃火人把皮諾喬叫到一旁,問他說:“你父親叫什么名字?”
"Geppetto."
“叫杰佩托。”
"And what is his trade?"
“他是干什么的,”
"He's a wood carver."
“他是一個木雕工。”
"Does he earn much?"
“他賺的錢多嗎?”
"He earns so much that he never has a penny in his pockets.”
“要問他賺的錢,從不見他口袋里有一個子兒。”
Just think that, in order to buy me an A-B-C book for school,
“請想象一下吧,為了買一本識字課本給我上學,
he had to sell the only coat he owned, a coat so full of darns and patches that it was a pity."
他賣掉了身上僅有的一件短上衣。這件短上衣打滿了補丁,沒一處是好的。”

童話故事 木偶奇遇記

"Poor fellow! I feel sorry for him. Here, take these five gold pieces.

“可憐的人!我很同情他。這里有五個金幣。
Go, give them to him with my kindest regards."
馬上帶回去給他,并且替我向他問好。”
Pinocchio, as may easily be imagined, thanked him a thousand times.
不用說,皮諾喬對木偶戲班班主千謝萬謝。
He kissed each Marionette in turn, even the officers,
他一個個親吻了戲班里所有的木偶,甚至包括了兩個守衛,
and, beside himself with joy, set out on his homeward journey.
然后歡天喜地回家去了。
He had gone barely half a mile when he met a lame Fox and a blind Cat, walking together like two good friends.
可還沒有走上半公里路,他就在路上碰到一只瘸腿狐貍和一只瞎眼貓,它倆一路上相互攙扶,似是兩個患難朋友。
The lame Fox leaned on the Cat, and the blind Cat let the Fox lead him along.
瘸腿狐貍靠在貓身上,瞎眼貓由狐貍領著路。
"Good morning, Pinocchio," said the Fox, greeting him courteously.
“早上好,皮諾喬,”狐貍向他恭恭敬敬地問好。
"How do you know my name?" asked the Marionette.
“你怎么知道我的名字?”木偶問它。
"I know your father well."
“我跟你爸爸挺熟。”
"Where have you seen him?"
“你在哪兒見過他?”
"I saw him yesterday standing at the door of his house."
“昨天在他家門口見過。”
"And what was he doing?"
“他在干什么?”
"He was in his shirt sleeves trembling with cold."
“他穿著一件襯衫,冷得直打哆嗦。”
"Poor Father! But, after today, God willing, he will suffer no longer."
“可憐的爸爸!但是,謝謝老天爺,從今往后他就不用再打哆嗦了!……”
"Why?"
“為什么?”
"Because I have become a rich man."
“因為我變成有錢人啦。”
"You, a rich man?" said the Fox, and he began to laugh out loud.
“你是個有錢人?”狐貍說著,放肆地大笑,
The Cat was laughing also, but tried to hide it by stroking his long whiskers.
貓也跟著笑,但卻捋著它的長胡須掩飾著。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,憐憫,遺憾,可惜
v. 同情,憐憫

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 87版七仙女台湾| 色戒.| 视频爱爱| 五年级下册谐音小故事| 绝伦海女| 姬他演过的电视剧和电影| 康熙微服私访记1| 一元二次方程计算题| 成人在线播放网站| 双修杨幂,刘亦菲小说| 玛丽与魔女之花| 韩国电影金珠| 诗第十二主要内容| 廊桥遗梦 电影| 挂耳染发图片大全| 秀人网 官网门户免费| 还珠格格演员表| 好一个中国大舞台简谱| 男生丝袜| 农村gaygayxxx| 漆黑意志| 血色残阳剧情简介| 电影1921| silk电影| 潘霜霜惊艳写真照| 我们的高清免费视频观看| 性感的女朋友| 心动电影| cgtn英语频道在线直播观看| 许多组织都有自己的价值标准和行为理念 | 头像图片2024最新款女| 我的老婆又大肚| 蓝家宝电影| 唐璜在线观看| 破天荒| 巢谷传| 矢部享佑| 郑楚一| 野孩子美剧| douyin.com| 浙江卫视全天节目表|