That’s not an option people. Steak or fish.
各位沒有這個選項,牛排或者魚肉。
You may not like steak or fish, but that’s your choice.
你可能不喜歡牛排或者魚肉,但你只有這倆選項。
Meanwhile, some candidates aren’t polling high enough to qualify for their own joke tonight.
同時,有些候選人民調太低,不夠格出現在段子里。
The rules were well established ahead of time.
這些規則早就訂好的。
And then there’s Ted Cruz.
還有泰德克魯茲。
Ted had a tough week.
泰德這一周很鬧心。
He went to Indiana. Hoosier country.
他去了印第安納州Hossier之鄉。來到一個籃球場上。
Stood on a basketball court and called the hoop a basketball ring.
然后管籃球筐叫籃球環。
What else is in his lexicon.
他的詞匯庫里還有啥?
Baseball sticks. Football hats.
棒球棍?橄欖球帽?
But sure, I’m the foreign one.
不過,沒錯我才是老外。
Well let me conclude tonight on a more serious note.
讓我今晚以更嚴肅的內容來收尾。
I want thank the Washington press corps.
我要感謝華盛頓媒體團。
I want to thank Carol for all that you do.
我要感謝Carol所做的一切。
The free press is central to our democracy and, nah, I’m just kidding!
大家都知道,新聞自由是我們民主的核心,沒啦我逗你們的。
You know I’m going to talk about Trump.
你們知道我肯定要說川普的!