44. Finally! So I'm going to be in D.C. for awhile and I thought I'd take up driving again.
44號(奧巴馬正在華盛頓的機動車部門等候)終于到我了!我準備在華盛頓待一段時間。所以我想我得重新開始開車。
What's the name? Barack Hussein Obama.
你叫什么名字?巴拉克 侯賽因 奧巴馬
Yikes. Well, since you don't have a driver's license you're going to need a birth certificate.
咦~好吧,鑒于你沒有駕駛證你得提供出生證明(政敵宣稱其為肯尼亞人,不能做總統)。
Really? Really.
認真的?認真的。
It's real! Is it?
是真的!真的?
It's real! But is it?
是真的啊!真是?
Oh. Michelle left her phone. Let's see here.
哦,米歇爾手機忘拿了,我來看看。
Huh! She's got Snapchat.
哈!她還玩閱后即焚呢。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奧巴馬醫改太棒了!而且確實有效果呢!快加入吧!
Breaking news! Michelle Obama in hot water, after posting this video earlier today.
爆炸新聞!米歇爾 奧巴馬因今天早些時候發布的這段視頻而深陷麻煩。
Obamacare is great! And it's really working! Sign up now!
奧巴馬醫改太棒了!而且確實有效果呢!快加入吧!
No? No! Did it get a lot of views, at least?
不可以嗎?不可以!至少不少人都看了,對吧?
Honey, enough! Enough! Why don't you just talk to somebady who been thorough this?
親愛的,夠了!夠了!你為什么不去找有退休經驗的人聊聊天?
I got to soulCycle.
我要去練動感單車了。
She right. I know who I need to talk to.
她說對了。 我知道我該跟誰聊天了。
Hey. It's Barack. Listen, could we get toghter?
嘿。我是巴拉克,有空出來聚聚不?
Now that is a great movie!
真是部好電影啊!
Yeah. It gets me every time.
是啊,每次都把我感動得哭了(前議長約翰,常被吐槽愛哭)。
So,you got any advice for me?
所以,你對我有什么建議嗎?
So now you want my advice?
你現在知道找我了?
First, stop sending me all these LinkedIn requests. And second, here's the beauty of this whole thing.
首先,別再給我發領英邀請了。其次,退休是件好事。
You've got all the time in the world to figure this out.
你有無限時間來想清楚。
You can just be you for awhile.
你可以做你自己。
If you know how to do that again!
如果你還知道如何做自己的話!
So I can just be me?
所以我終于可以只做自己了?
And I can wear my mom jeans in peace. I hate these tight jeans.
我可以隨意地穿我的老媽褲了。我討厭緊身褲(媒體吐槽他的褲子是老媽褲)。
That's good! That's good!
這很好!很好!