Come on. We weren’t just going to stop there.
拜托。我們哪能這就說完呢。
Come on. Although I am a little hurt that he’s not here tonight.
拜托啊!雖然,他今晚缺席這讓我有點受傷。
We had so much fun that last time, and it is surprising.
上次我們玩得那么開心,而且這事令人驚訝。
You’ve got a room full of reporters, celebrities, cameras.
有一屋子記者、明星、攝像機。
And he says no. Is this dinner too tacky for the Donald?
他竟然會拒絕。川普覺得這晚宴太土了嗎?
What could he possibly be doing instead?
他不來晚宴會去干什么呢?
Is he at home eating a Trump steak, tweeting out insults to Angela Merkel? What’s he doin’?
他會待在家里吃著川普牛排,然后上推特噴默克爾嗎?
The republican establishment is incredulous that he is their most likely nominee.
共和黨建制派不敢相信川普是他們最有希望的黨內提名,
Incredulous. Shocking.
難以置信!震驚了!
They say Donald lacks the foreign policy experience to be president.
他們說川普缺乏當總統的外交經驗。
But in fairness, he has spent years meeting with leaders from around the world:
不過老實說,多年來他一直跟世界各國領袖們接觸,
Miss Sweden, Miss Argentina, Miss Azerbaijan.
比如瑞典小姐啊,阿根廷小姐啊,阿塞拜疆小姐啊。
And there is one area where Donald’s experience could be invaluable
有一個領域川普的經驗非常有用,
and that’s closing Guantanamo
那就是關閉關塔那摩監獄,
because Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground.
因為對于把水邊的地產搞砸這事川普還是在行的。
Alright, that is probably enough. I mean I’ve got more material.
這樣算是差不多了,我還有更多段子。
No, no, no. I don’t want to spend too much time on The Donald.
不不不。不過我不想在川普身上花太多時間。
Following your lead, I want to show some restraint.
跟你們學習我也要克制一下。
Because I think we can all agree that from the start,
因為我們都同意的一點是,從最開始,
he’s gotten the appropriate amount of coverage befitting the seriousness of his candidacy.
他就得到了跟他的靠譜程度相匹配的曝光率。