Ha. I hope you all are proud of yourselves.
哈,我希望在座各位都為自己而驕傲。
The guy wanted to give his hotel business a boost
這家伙本來是想給自家酒店生意拉拉人氣,
and now we are praying that Cleveland makes it through July.
結果我們現在要祈禱克利夫蘭能撐過七月(七月共和黨大會,川普稱如果落選克利夫蘭會發生動亂)。
Mmm mmm mmn. Hmmm.
嗯、嗯、嗯,哼嗯。
As for me and Michelle, we’ve decided to stay in D.C. for a couple more years.
對于我和米歇爾來說,我們決定在華府多待幾年
Thank you. This way our youngest daughter can finish up high school.
謝謝。這樣我們的小女兒就能上完高中
Michelle can stay closer to her plot of carrots.
米歇爾也可以守著跟她的胡蘿卜地了
She’s already making plans to see them every day.Take a look.
她已經準備每天去看蘿卜了。不信請看。
But our decision has actually presented a bit of a dilemma
但我們的決定遇到了兩難的境地,
because traditionally presidents don’t stick around after they’re done.
因為就傳統來說,總統卸任后就不能賴著不走
And it’s something that I’ve been brooding about a little bit. Take a look…
這也是我一直在發愁的事情,請看大屏幕
The Obama's are staying in D.C. for two years after the president leaves office
奧巴馬一家準備在其卸任后繼續在華府待兩年。
He's about to go from commander in chief to couch commander.
他已經從三軍總司令變成沙發總司令了。
F**k you! Chuck Todd. What am I going to do in D.C. for two years?
臥槽! Chuck Todd,在華府的未來兩年我該干些什么好呢?
Get around to London, Mr president.
總統先生,去倫敦轉轉吧
I can't go every day, can I?
我總不能天天去吧?
Which do you like better? These, Or these?
你覺得那個好看?這個,還是這個?(副總統拜登詢問奧巴馬他戴哪個墨鏡更好。)
Joe, they're the same.
老喬,這明明是一樣的。
They capture different moods.
感覺不一樣啊。
Joe, I need some focus here.
老喬,我希望你能專心點。
Coming in here during aviator time, thinks everything... I'm sorry, what's that?
飛行時間來這,胡思亂想......抱歉,你說什么?
I said, Mr president, you got to be practical
我的意思是總統先生,您得考慮的實際一點。
And look, you can drive again, you're going to need a license.
你看啊,你想開車,你就得考駕照
You live sports, why don't you volunteer to work one of the teams around here?
你喜歡運動,為什么不去附近的運動隊做志愿活動呢?
Is this the Washington Wizards?
是華盛頓奇才隊嗎?
I understand you're looking for some coaching help.
我聽說你們需要教練?。?/div>
Let's just say I coached my daughter's team a few times. Hello? Hello?
直說吧,我帶過幾次我女兒的校隊。你好?在嗎?