Kendall Jenner is also here.
Kendall Jenner也來了。
And we had a chance to meet her backstage.
我倆在后臺見到了,
She seems like a very nice, young woman.
她看起來是位很不錯的年輕女士。
I’m not exactly sure what she does,
我不太清楚她到底是干嘛的,
but I’m told that my Twitter mentions are about to go through the roof.
不過有人告訴我說,我的推特上at數量要爆炸了。
Helen Mirren is here tonight.
Helen Mirren今晚也來了。
I don’t even have a joke here, I just think Helen Mirren is awesome.
我這不是段子,我就是覺得Helen Mirren太牛了。
She’s awesome. Sitting at the same table I see Mike Bloomberg.
她太棒了。跟她一座的還有Mike Bloomberg。
Mike, a combative, controversial New York billionaire is leading the GOP primary and it is not you.
Mike充滿戰斗力和爭議的紐約巨富領跑共和黨初選,而這人竟然不是你。
That has to sting a little bit.
你感覺肯定有點不舒服吧。
Although it’s not an entirely fair comparison between you and the Donald.
當然拿你跟川普相提并論不太妥當。
After all Mike was a big city mayor.
畢竟Mike當過大城市的市長。
He knows policy in depth.
他對政治有深入了解。
And he’s actually worth the amount of money that he says he is.
而且他的身家財富并沒有注水吹牛。
What an election season.
這大選季太精彩了!
For example, we’ve got the bright new face of the Democratic party here tonight, Mr. Bernie Sanders.
比如,民主黨閃亮的新面孔,今晚也來到現場,他就是伯尼桑德斯先生,
Bernie, you look like a million bucks.
伯尼你容光煥發,像撿了一百萬美元似的。
Or, to put in terms you’ll understand, you look like 37,000 donations of $27 each.
用你能懂的方式來說就是37000份27美元的捐款。
A lot of folks have been surprised by the Bernie phenomenon,
很多人被伯尼的成功震驚,
especially his appeal to young people. But not me. I get it.
尤其是他對年輕人的吸引力,不過我沒驚我懂的。