So another way, another thing you should be tracking is.
另外一個你需要注意的方面是
How are you doing in general, like from like the macro perspective.
你要從宏觀的角度來看產品的運作情況
And the best way to do that is by tracking customer retention.
最好的方法就是追蹤客戶的留存率
That is, the number of people that came in the door today,
留存率是指,現在有客戶訪問你的網站
how many are coming back tomorrow, the next day, and so on and so forth.
那么這其中有多少人會再來訪問你的網站呢?
Usually over time you're kinda looking at, you know, monthly retention so.
通常,時間久了以后呢,我們會關注月度留存率
You know, people who came in the door today are
看看客戶是否會在
they still using it next month and so and so forth.
一個月以后再來

The problem with that metric is that it's you know, it takes forever to collect that data.
問題是收集這些數據需要一定時間
And you don't have, sometimes you don't have a month or two months
有的時候,一個新網站剛起步
or three months to, you know, to figure that out.
沒有那么長的運營時間來收集數據
So good leading indicator is actually collecting reviews
在這種情況下,最好的方法就是關注用戶評論
and ratings like five star, four star reviews.
讓客戶對產品進行評級,五星或者是四星?
Are collecting some notion of NPS which is Net Promoter Score.
收集凈推薦值
So you're basically asking them from a rating from zero to ten,
讓客戶從0-10(10表示最愿意)數字中選擇一個
how likely are they to recommend you to a friend.
代表他們可能會向朋友推薦你的產品的可能性
And calculating the NPS.
以此來計算凈推薦值
And so over time what you'll see is, as you're building a new feature,
產品推出之后,可能會增加新功能
is you should be able to see that the reviews
你能看到客戶的評論
or the retention is going up over time which means you're doing a good job.
和留存率會逐步提升,這說明你做的還不錯
If it's going down, you're doing a bad job,
如果客戶的反饋和留存率降低了,說明你做的不夠好,
and if it's kind of staying the same
如果數據沒有什么變化
that means you probably need to go out
說明你可能做的不夠吸引人,還是要走出去
and figure out what new things you should be building.
看看客戶需求,從而尋求產品的新功能
The other thing is, I'll get to the qualitative thing later,
另外,我待會會講到定性的方面
but the one thing you should be worried of is the honesty curve,
你還需要注意的是客戶的誠實度
which is some people will just lie to you.
有人可能會對你撒謊
So, I mean, this is like degrees of separation from you,
我是說,這要看客戶和你關系的遠近程度
and this is like level of honesty.
這會影響他們反饋的真實程度
Like so here it's, here this is your mom.
假設,這個點表示你的母親
This is like your friends of friends and here's like random people.
這個點是你的朋友們,這個是陌生人
I don't know if you can all see this but, so you're mom is going to be you know.
可能坐在后排的同學會看不清楚,你的母親
They, she should use your product,
使用了你的產品
but she's going to be proud of you anyway,
但是她是以你為傲的
and so she'll maybe be honest like this much.
所以她對你的坦誠度在這個位置
And your friends will, you know,
你的朋友們
they'll be pretty honest with you and give you feedback because they care about you.
由于他們很關心你,所以給你的反饋是比較真實的
By the way, this is assuming it's a free product that you're giving them.
現在的前提是產品是免費使用的
And. Then over time, like as you get more and more random,
接下來,到了陌生人這里
these people don't even know who you are,
他們根本就不認識你
it doesn't go like this really, but it kind of goes like this.
他們不會關心產品反饋對你的重要度,所以坦誠度大幅降低
Where people don't care about giving you feedback
陌生人不會在意反饋
they just like okay here's a survey, ta, ta, ta, tat
他們只是機械式的填寫問卷
and so you should take this into consideration when getting user feedback.
所以,當你得到客戶反饋時,你要綜合考慮這些因素