Now let's say you make, you pay. It's a pay product, right?
假設你的產品是付費的
Well let's just do this in green.
我用綠筆表示
So, the paid, you know, your mom is gonna be like down here.
你母親的坦誠度就沒那么高了,就到這里了
Like, she's just gonna lie to you and say, you know,
她會對你撒謊,她可能沒覺得這個產品多么好
she's just gonna feel sorry and say, this is a great product of course
但是為了安慰你,她會說這個產品很不錯
But then you, kind of goes like this, right?
然后,越往后坦誠度是越高的
Which is to say that your friends are kinda gonna give you the right,
你的朋友們會給你比較真實的反饋
they're, they wanna support you and give you the right feedback.
他們想幫助你,所以給你提供比較真實的反饋
But it's actually these random people up here that,
但是,這些陌生人
you know, if they, if they really don't think what they paid for was worth it,
他們,如果他們花了錢,買了你的產品,卻覺得這錢花的冤枉
they're gonna really tell you.
他們肯定會坦白告訴你的
Because you know, it's money out the door.
因為他們花了錢了
And so, this is another way of saying you're going to get the best feedback.
因此,要想得到真實的反饋,就要讓客戶掏腰包買你的產品
Obviously, down here, you're gonna get more feedback if you just make someone pay for it.
很顯然,這個區域,這個區域的人,花錢買了產品,給了你真實的產品反饋
That's not to say you should, you know, and the first time make out make people pay for it.
這并不是說從產品一推出來,就要付費
That it is to say that you should,
我的意思是說
if you're going to build a product that you're going to eventually need to,
如果你想推出一個產品,你最終要讓客戶
you know, they're going to pay for the software or for the hardware, whatever, you should do that.
購買軟件或者是硬件,無論如何,你最終是要客戶付費的話
Get to the point where you can do that very, very fast.
那么還是盡早就收費比較好
Because then that's when you get the real meaty stuff to help you
因為他們的反饋會幫助你
in the future of how you can get more paying users in the door.
在未來獲得更多的付費客戶
All right so, you're getting a lot of feedback and,
現在,你已經有了大量的客戶反饋
what do you do before you laun, officially launch the product?
在你正式發布產品之前還需要做什么呢?
So what you want to do is, you always want to be building fast, right?
接下來你要做的是,你肯定想把它快速的推出來
And you want to be optimizing for this stage of growth.
你希望它不斷完善,階段性增長
That is you, you know, you might have ten users at this point.
可能你現在有10個用戶
Don't, theres no point in trying to build features for the point when you have a million users.
此時,針對100萬用戶規模進行調整,是無濟于事的
You want to optimize for the next stage of growth,
所以你要一步一步來
which is gonna be ten to a hundred users.
從10個客戶到100個客戶
What are features you really need for that and just go with that.
根據不同時期的客戶數量來調整產品特點