But for the teachers, the real results are still to come.
但是對于老師們來說,真正的成績還未揭曉
How have their 50 pupils performed against the rest of the year?
他們的五十名學生和同年級其他學生相比如何
How have their traditional Chinese methods done against the British system?
他們的中式教學法和英國教育體制孰高孰低
I feel very apprehensive with the science results.
我對科學課的成績很憂慮
I do not feel we are standing in a very strong position to compete with Bohunt teachers.
我不覺得這成績能比過博航特中學老師們的成績
In China, this is not my expectation.
在中國的話,這不符合我的期望
In my school, if you get a B in maths...
在我的學校,如果你的數學拿了B等
The students will not accept this result.
學生們是無法接受這個成績的
Graduation - a chance to celebrate the end of school for the students.
畢業典禮是學生們慶祝完成學業的機會
For the Chinese and British teachers, it's the moment of truth.
而對中國和英國老師來說,這是揭曉答案的時刻
Right, so this envelope could, of course, change the course of history.
好了,當然了,這個信封可以改變歷史的進程
I don't know if I want to open it, actually. I'm really quite nervous.
我不知道我是不是想打開它,說實話,我真的挺緊張
because there are a couple of philosophies that have clashed over this project.
因為在這個項目中有一些理念轟然倒地
And if Chinese school has won the day,
如果今天中式學校贏了
then it's going to be quite interesting for us, I think, at Bohunt.
我想我們在博航特中學以后會十分有趣
We need a drumroll. OK. So.
來點前奏。好了,那么
The Chinese school average mark for maths, 67.74%.
中式學校的數學平均分是67.74分
Bohunt year nine, 54.84. There is more.
博航特中學初三學生,54.84分。還沒結束
Bohunt year nine, average mark for Mandarin, 36.46.
博航特初三,普通話平均分36.46分
Chinese school, 46.88.
中式學校,46.88分
For science, Chinese School, 58.33.
科學課,中式學校,58.33分
Bohunt year nine, 50.
博航特初三,50分
I have to attempt to be gracious and say to Chinese School, very, very well done.
我試圖有風度一些,對中式學校說,你們表現得非常,非常好
And yeah, the inquiry will commence.
并且,之后的探索即將開始
Thank you very much, and well done. And well done. Well done.
非常感謝你們,非常,非常好
We are here to bring you the unique Chinese-style teaching.
我們來到這里,讓你們感受獨一無二的中式教育
And we are very pleased to hear the result,
聽到這個結果,我們非常欣慰
but still we would like to say, please try your best.
但是我們仍然想說,請盡你所能
And we wish you do all your best in the future, no matter what you do.
衷心祝愿你們,將來無論你們從事什么,一切都能做到最好