The number of lines of symmetry.
有幾條對稱軸
One. That way. And one going across that way.
這是一條,這也是一條
With just days to go until the final exams,
期末考試已日益逼近
kids on both sides of the educational divide are knuckling down.
參與兩種教學法的孩子們都開始認真學習起來
Water plants prevent light reaching the plants at the bottom.
水生植物會阻礙水底植物吸收陽光
Sophie, could you explain what does this mean?
蘇菲,請你解釋一下這是什么意思
Three to the left.
左移三個單位
Three to the left.
左移三個單位
And then five upwards. Great job.
然后上移五個單位,好樣的
Luca, answer the next question.
盧卡,回答下一題
One, two, three, four.
一,二,三,四
One, two, three, and... Four.
一,二,三,還有四
Four. OK. Good.
四,很好
That is very beautiful, that's pretty. It's really nice.
好漂亮啊,真好看,真的很漂亮
You like it, yeah? It designed for you, made for you.
喜歡嗎,這是專門為你訂做的
To review this part tonight, and then go home.
今晚復習一下這部分,回家吧
But first, put all these desks back to the original position.
走之前,先把這些桌子放回原位
Luca, help.
盧卡,幫著弄
I think you are really a model student.
我覺得你是個模范生
Always work the hardest. And you don't... Thank you.
一直是最努力的,不要...謝謝
give yourself too much pressure.
給自己太大壓力
Yeah, I'll try not to.
好,我盡力
The night before the exams,
考試前一晚
and the Year 9 kids are showing they can match anyone in China for dedication,
這些初三的孩子們展現了能和中國孩子媲美的投入度
revising long into the night.
復習到深夜
I've got all my pens facing the same way.
我把筆都整理好了
It's good to be organised, I believe.
我覺得做事有條理是件好事
I think when I'm under pressure, I'm like, I said this, like,
當我有壓力時,我就會...
I'm given a deadline so there's no getting out of it.
給自己設一個時限,絕不能分心
I think I work best in exams because you're given a time limit.
我覺得我考試的時候是最專心的,因為考試有時間限制
I'm revising for my chemistry test.
我在復習化學
I prefer writing it down and reading off.
我喜歡多寫多念
That's why I prefer the Chinese style way of teaching in science,
這就是為什么我喜歡中式教學法教的科學課
because what she does is,
因為老師所做的
she puts it all on the board, and just got to copy it down.
就是把所有知識點寫到黑板上,我們抄下來就行
So then, when you do go to revise,
然后,復習的時候
you can just read it all through and you can revise like that.
你就可以通讀一遍好好復習了
What someone said to me for revising, you've got to do it in a stupid accent.
有人告訴我一個復習小竅門,就是用個愚蠢的口音來念
Rosie has roped in her sister to help with revision.
羅茜說服妹妹來幫自己復習
OK. Nitrogen is an element...
來吧,氮是一種元素...
I'm not going to listen to you if you keep speaking like that. Please.
你要一直這么說話我就不理你了,拜托了
Most of nitrogen that plants obtain,
植物吸收氮元素的方式
they absorb from nitrate ions, brackets, NO3 negative.
大多是通過硝酸根離子
Oh, this page is proper sciencey.
這一頁全是科學術語
Is it quite a full-on day tomorrow, then?
明天會是非常漫長的一天吧
Yeah. We've got all the exams apart from PE, all the way until dinner.
是啊,明天除了體育都要考,一直考到晚飯時間
As much as I love it, I'll be absolutely knackered.
盡管我喜歡考試,我肯定還是會精疲力盡的
You've enjoyed it, haven't you, apart from the fact you're flagging now.
雖然你現在很累,但還是你挺享受學習過程的,不是嗎
I don't really care.
我不怕累
I think I do feel pressure to perform well in the exams.
我覺得要考好確實讓我有壓力
I know I can only achieve the best of my ability, but I know I have it.
我知道我只能盡力而為,但我也知道自己有能力做好
So it's just whether I can succeed.
現在就看我的發揮了
I want to try and perform very well so I can show that this
我想盡力好好發揮,這樣就能檢驗
Chinese method has or hasn't made a big change in our education.
中式教學法對我們的教育是否有重大的影響