8.30 am, exams are about to begin.
上午八點半,考試即將開始
The Chinese school students are going head-to-head with the rest of Bohunt Year 9.
中式學校的學生馬上就要和其他博航特初三學生一決高下了
No more chatting. Bags that way, please. Find your seats.
別說話了,包放在那邊,找到自己的座位
It's the first time any of these kids have taken a formal exam.
這是這些孩子第一次參加這么正式的考試
I slept on all my books last night.
我昨晚是睡在書上的
Cos you know, you put them under your pillow, and then you put your pillow on,
因為如果你把書放在枕頭下,把枕頭蓋在上面
and you absorb the knowledge while you're asleep.
你就可以邊睡邊吸收知識了
Josh, good luck.
喬什,祝你好運
Thank you, Miss.
謝謝老師
The outcome of four long weeks of teaching,
長達四周的教學成果
a competition between two completely different approaches to education,
兩種完全不同的教學方式的比拼
will be decided by the next four hours.
將在接下來四個小時中見真章
Does everybody understand what they have to do?
你們都知道該怎么做了嗎
Yes.
知道了
Time starts now.
考試開始
Kind of freaks you out when you're in there.
考場真能把人逼瘋
And then you look at everyone else and you've got your head down,
你環顧四周,然后低頭開始做
and you think, how are they answering this question?
你心里會想,其他人答得怎么樣
Sitting in exam room is just like...
坐在考場中的感覺...
Oh, God. But then again, I just have to do it.
天吶,但話說回來,我只要盡力考就行
I kind of want Bohunt to do better than Chinese school,
我有點希望博航特能夠贏過中式學校
because that means that I won't have to go to school from seven till seven
因為那就意味著,我不需要每天早七點到晚七點都待在學校
and random things I didn't like might change the way my normal school is.
還有那些我不喜歡的東西,就不會改變我學校的教學方式
You have ten minutes remaining.
還剩十分鐘
For the Chinese teachers, it's a waiting game.
中國老師們現在只能等待
I want all of them to do well, but it's not realistic.
我希望他們都能考好,但這是不現實的
This is a class of mixed abilities.
這個班級里的學生水平不一
Some of them, they don't engage themselves to the class.
有些學生,他們并不...并不會融入班集體
So whatever result comes out, I think I can accept it.
所以無論結果如何,我想我都能夠接受
But if they can do very well, higher than what I expected, I think it's a miracle.
但如果他們能考好,比我預期的還要好,我想那真是奇跡
If you can stop writing now, if you are still writing.
請把筆放下,不要再寫了
No talking or communicating with anybody in front or behind.
不要和前后左右相鄰的同學說話