For the Chinese school, there's one more test still to come.
中式學校學生還有一場考試
On the spot, heel flicks.
原地踢腿跳躍
A two-hour PE exam.
兩小時的體育考試
If this were China, the students would have to pass to get into a good senior school.
在中國,學生們必須要通過體育考試才能上好的高中
This is very important day for Chinese student.
對于中國學生,這是非常重要的一天
This exam will decide them in the future can go to the good school or cannot go to good school.
這場考試能夠決定他們將來能否進入一所好的高中學習
The kids will be marked on running, skipping, sit-ups, and throwing a medicine ball.
學生們將會進行跑步,跳繩,仰臥起坐和扔實心球測試
Right, listen.
請大家聽好
You're going to throw one at a time as we go down the groups.
每人一次扔一個球,以小組形式開始進行
Every student have only one time.
每個學生只有一次機會
You prepare maybe three years, one year. Only one time, just throw it.
也許你會準備三年或者一年,但你只有一次機會,你只能盡力扔
So number one. Behind the line and get ready.
第一個,站在線后準備
Our aim is full marks.
我們的目標是滿分
You passed. Yeah, but it's still crap.
你過了,嗯,但還是不理想
I think finally, the penny's dropped that this means something.
我覺得我們終于可以看到些成效了
And I don't think they appreciated it in the process.
但我覺得他們應該都不太享受這個過程
But now I think it means something to them
但是現在我想這對他們來說是有意義的
and they're all hellbent on passing each of these tests.
他們現在都拼了命地想要通過測試
Luca, go!
盧卡,上
I think I did all right.
我覺得我扔得還行
It was better than all my practice ones, I think.
起碼比我在練習的時候強
Next ones! Up you get!
下一個,該你了
I think I got ten. Just, probably.
我應該是得了十分。差不多,也許吧
I think I stepped over the line,
我貌似跨過線了
but I don't think anyone noticed, so that's fine.
但好像沒人發現,所以應該沒事
Did all right. I think I passed.
扔得還行吧,應該是過了
Thought everyone would be lazy, but they're actually trying.
我以為大家都不會太上心,但大家卻都在努力
I'm quite surprised, to be honest.
說實話,我挺驚訝的
Keep going, and back. You can do it!
繼續加油,躺下,你能行的
Be ready next one!
下一個準備
Oh, you broke the rope. Yeah, I know.
你過線了,是啊,我知道
So you're zero, OK. Go back.
你是零分,好了,回去吧
Next one.
下一個
Philippa decides she's too exhausted to complete all of the PE exam.
菲利帕覺得她太累了,放棄完成全部的體育測試
If I push myself too hard, it's going to get even worse.
如果我把自己逼得太緊,情況會更糟
That's why I'm not doing the skipping or the running,
所以我沒有參加跳繩和跑步的考試
cos I've had this illness like, I don't want it to get any worse.
因為我生病了,我不想加重病情
I've been working really hard over the last couple of weeks
在過去的幾周里,我一直在努力學習
and that's all kind of built up now and it's showing, 'cos I'm getting really tired.
現在所有的疲憊都爆發了出來,我快累倒了
I do start to realise how worn out I really am.
我開始意識到我到底有多么的疲憊不堪
Bit overwhelming, I think.
我覺得有點超負荷了
All the student, well done.
大家都做得很好
So congratulations, you finish the PE test.
恭喜大家,你們已經完成了體育測試
24 passed, 26 failed.
24個人通過,26個人不及格
The individual result, you will get it when you get your academic result.
你們的個人成績會和文化課成績一起發放