日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 實戰英語聽力 > 創業成功人士訪談錄 > 正文

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:喬布斯(10)

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期喬布斯.jpg

How Do We Deal with Roadblocks

我們如何排除萬難

How do you deal with roadblocks?

你們是如何排除萬難的?

At Pixar when we were making Toy Story,

當我們在皮克斯公司制作《玩具總動員》的時候,

there came a time when we were forced to admit that the story wasn’t great.

曾經有一次,我們不得不承認劇本實在不行。

It just wasn't great.

它就是不過關。

We stopped production for five months...

我們一度暫停了5個月……

We paid them all to twiddle their thumbs

當團隊著手完善劇本時,

while the team perfected the story into what became Toy Story.

我們讓每個人都拿著工資放大假去了。后來才做出你所看到 的《玩具總動員》。

And if they hadn’t had the courage to stop,

假如當時他們沒有停下來的勇氣,

there would have never been a Toy Story the way it is,

那也不會有最終的《玩具總動員》,

and there probably would have never been a Pixar.

甚至也不會有皮克斯的今天。

We called that the“story crisis",and we never expected to have another one.

我們曾稱之為“危機總動員”,誰也不希望這種事情再發生。

But you know what?

可你知道嗎?

There’s been one on every film.

每部電影都是這樣。

We don’t stop production for five months.

不再停工5個月。

We’ve gotten a little smarter about it.

但我們找到了更聰明的解決辦法,

But there always seems to come a moment where it’s just not working,

總會有些山窮水盡的時刻,

and it’s so easy to fool yourself to convince yourself that it is

要蒙騙自己其實并不難——說服自己:

when you know in your heart that it isn’t.

其實你心里清楚,事情并不是這樣的。

Well,you know what?

好,你知道嗎?

It’s been that way with almost every major project at Apple, too...

在蘋果,幾乎每個大項目也都會遇到這種情況……

Take the iPhone.

拿iPhone舉例。

We had a different enclosure design for this iPhone

我們曾經有過一個迥異的iPhone封裝設計,

until way too close to the introduction to ever change it.

那時候離面世已經為時不遠,甚至沒有時間再做改動了。

And I came in one Monday morning, I said, “I just don’t love this.

在某個周一的早晨,我走進公司說:“我真沒法兒愛上這個玩意兒。

I can’t convince myself to fall in love with this.

我說服不了自己。

And this is the most important product we’ve ever done.”

而這是我們做過的最重要的產品。”

And we pushed the reset button.

然后我們就按下了重啟鍵。

We went through all of the zillions of models we'd made and ideas we’d had.

我們重新回顧了曾經做出來的無數款模型機以及曾經有過的想法。

And we ended up creating what you see here as the iPhone,

最終,我們做出來了今天你看到的iPhone,

which is dramatically better.

好得出人意料。

It was hell because we had to go to the team and say,

那個過程簡直如同去地獄里走了一圈,

“All this work you've done for the last year, we’re going to have to throw it away and start over,

因為你不得不當著整個團隊的面說:“你們在過去一年里做出來的所有東西,我們都要全盤否定并且重頭再來。

and we,re going to have to work twice as hard now because we don’t have enough time.”

而且我們必須加倍努力,因為我們已經沒時間了。”

And you know what everybody said? “Sign us up.”

而你知道他們說了什么嗎?“算我一個。”

That happens more than you think,

這種情況發生得比你想的頻繁得多,

because this is not just engineering and science.

因為這不僅僅是工程學和科學。

There is art, too.

這也是藝術。

Sometimes when you’re in the middle of one of these crises,

有些時候,當你置身于危機時,

you’re not sure you’re going to make it to the other end.

你并不能保證你能走到終點。

But we’ve always made it,

但我們總能挺過來,

and so we have a certain degree of confidence, although sometimes you wonder.

我想我們有著一定程度的自信,盡管有些時候你會質疑。

I think the key thing is that we’re not all terrified at the same time.

我認為關鍵在于,我們在這種時候不會被完全嚇倒。

I mean, we do put our heart and soul into these things.

我指的是,我們全身心地投入到了這些事情之中。

What’s the iPod’s tipping point?

iPod的引爆點是什么?

It was difficult for a while

有段時間我們很艱難。

because for various reasons the Mac had not been accepted by a lot of people, who went with Windows.

Mac因為各種各樣的原因不被接受,這些人選擇了Windows。

And we were just working really hard, and our market share wasn’t going up.

即便我們全力以赴,市場份額仍沒有增長。

It makes you wonder sometimes whether you’re wrong.

有時你會想是不是你真的做錯了。

Maybe our stuff isn’t better, although we thought it was.

或許盡管我們認為自己做得很好,但我們的產品仍不夠好。

Or maybe people don’t care, which is even more depressing.

或者人們根本對此漠不關心,那就更令人難過了。

It turns out with the iPod we kind of got out from that operating-system glass ceiling

iPod的出現讓我們突破了操作系統的瓶頸。

and it was great because it showed that Apple innovation,

事情的美妙之處在于,它證明了蘋果式的創新,

Apple engineering, Apple design did matter.

蘋果式的工程學以及蘋果式的設計都是至關重要的。

The iPod captured 70% market share.

iPod占據了70%的市場份額。

I cannot tell you how important that was after so many years of laboring and seeing a 4% to 5% market share on the Mac.

在打拼多年并見證了Mac電腦4%至5%的市場份額之后,我簡直無法告訴你這是多么的重要。

To see something like that happen with the iPod was a great shot in the arm for everybody.

看到iPod驚人的表現,這仿佛給我們每個人打了一針藥效驚人的強心針。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
confidence ['kɔnfidəns]

想一想再看

adj. 騙得信任的
n. 信任,信心,把握

聯想記憶
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
enclosure [in'kləuʒə]

想一想再看

n. 附件,圍墻,圍繞

聯想記憶
ceiling ['si:liŋ]

想一想再看

n. 天花板,上限

聯想記憶
innovation [.inəu'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 創新,革新

聯想記憶
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使確信,使信服,說服

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 尹丽川| 拼音表大全图| 2024独一无二头像| 莫美林| 陈嘉男| 尘封十三载全集免费观看| 六年级上册英语书电子版翻译| 被囚禁的女孩大结局| 同性gay| 抖音音乐| 日本电视剧《阿信》| 日本午夜电影| 我,喜欢你演员表介绍| 男同视频在线| 黄连厚朴电影| 麻烦是朋友| 王春宇| 火辣监狱电影在线观看| 加藤视频下载| 向着胜利前进演员表| 松树的风格原文完整版| 汪汪队奇趣蛋| 苏晓电视剧叫什么名字的| 哈林教父| 教师政治学习笔记| 王瑞儿视频| 郑丽身高一米几| 电影频道直播| 雀鬼| 伊利奶粉哪个系列最好| 大森静香| 罗中立的《父亲》详案| 刘天宇| 红灯区观看| 欲海情缘| 电影暗夜| 哥哥回来了 电影| 电影《donselya》在线观看| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频| 寻宝电影| 昆虫总动员2免费观看完整版|