日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 實戰英語聽力 > 創業成功人士訪談錄 > 正文

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:喬布斯(9)

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期喬布斯.jpg

People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on.

人們以為“專注” 的意思就是對你必須關注的事情點頭稱是。

But that’s not what it means at all.

但這并不是“專注”的全部內涵。

It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are.

“專注”意味著必須對另外100個好點子說不。

You have to pick carefully.

謹慎小心地作出選擇。

I’m actually as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done.

事實上,任何事情,做或不做,我都引以為傲。

The clearest example was when we were pressured for years to do a PDA,

有一個再貼切不過的例子:多年以來,我們都迫切地需要一款PDA產品,

and I realized one day that 90% of the people who use a PDA only take information out of it on the road.

而終于有一天我意識到,90%的PDA用戶只是在路上把信息從里頭調出來而已,

They don’t put information into it.

而不放進去。

Pretty soon cellphones are going to do that,

不久,手機就實現了這樣的功能,

so the PDA market’s going to get reduced to a fraction of its current size,

于是PDA市場就萎縮到了今天的規模,

and it won’t really be sustainable.

而且也沒有可持續性。

So we decided not to get into it.

所以我們決定不進入這個領域。

If we had gotten into it, we probably wouldn’t have had the resources to do the iPod.

如果們選擇了跟進,我們就沒有資源去開發iPod了。

We probahlv wouldn’t have seen it coming.

我們基本上會連它的影子都見不著。

What’s your management style?

你的管理風格是怎樣的?

We’ve got 25,000 people at Apple.

在蘋果公司,我們有2.5萬人。

About 10,000 of them are in the stores.

差不多1萬人在專賣店里工作。

And my job is to work with sort of the top 100 people, that’s what I do.

而我的工作是和最頂端的大約100個人協作,這就是我的工作內容。

That doesn’t mean they’re all vice presidents.

這并不意味著他們都是副總裁之類的領導,

Some of them are just key individual contributors.

他們中的一些人只是貢獻卓越的關鍵性個體。

So when a good idea comes, you know, part of my job is to move it around,

所以如果有好點子出現,我的一部分工作就是把它傳播開來,

just see what different people think, get people talking about it, argue with people about it,

看看不同的人怎么想,讓人們圍繞著它展開討論,

get ideas moving among that group of 100 people,

讓想法在這個由100人組成的群體里充分循環,

get different people together to explore different aspects of it quietly,

讓不同的人從不同的層面對它展開摸索,

and, you know-just explore things.

你知道的,就是深入摸索。

What do you think of the operating system?

你對操作系統怎么看?

Do you think it’s beneficial?

你認為它有好處嗎?

That allows us to innovate at a much faster rate than if we had to wait for Microsoft,

它使我們更快地創新,

like Dell and HP and everybody else does.

而不像戴爾、惠普和其他所有公司那樣看著微軟干著急。

Because Microsoft has their own timetable, for probably good reasons.

因為微軟或許是出于好意有自己的時間安排。

I mean Vista took what—seven or eight years?

我說的是,Vista好像讓人等了七八年?

It’s hard to get your new feature that you need for your new hardware if it has to wait eight years.

如果你需要等上8年,那為新硬件添加新功能就更無從起了。

So we can set our own priorities and look at things in a more holistic way from the point of view of the customer.

而我們則可以自行決定孰輕重,從消費者的角度出發,更全面地看問題。

It also means that we can take it and we can make a version of it to fit in the iPhone and the iPod.

這也意味著我們不但可以把系統玩弄于股掌之間,還可以為iPhone和iPod制作特別的版本。

And, you know, we certainly couldn’t do that if we didn’t own it.

而且,如果沒有操作系統,我們什么都實現不了。

Then tell us something about your marathon Monday meetings.

跟我們說說你們蘋果周一馬拉松似的例會吧。

When you hire really good people you have to give them a piece of the business and let them run with it.

當你招到了真正的人才,你就必須讓他們分擔一部分生意,并且充分放權。

That doesn’t mean I don’t get to kibitz a lot.

當然這并不意味著我就不能發表意見了。

But the reason you’re hiring them is because you’re going to give them the reins.

可是你招他們進來就是為了把接力棒交到他們手里。

I want them making as good or better decisions than I would.

我希望他們能夠做到青出于藍而勝于藍。

So the way to do that is to have them know everything,

所以要實現這個目標,就必須讓他們了解所有事情,

not just in their part of the business, but in every part of the business.

而不是停留于自身的業務范圍之內。

So what we do every Monday is we review the whole business.

所以我們每周一做的事情就是回顧整個公司的運營情況。

We look at what we sold the week before.

我們著眼于之前一周的銷售項目。

We look at every single product under development, products we’re having trouble with,

我們著眼于每個開發不足的產品,難著手的產品

products where the demand is larger than we can make.

那些供不應求的產品。

All the stuff in development, we review.

我們檢查所有開發中的產品,

And we do it every single week.

每周一次。

I put out an agenda—80% is the same as it was the last week,

我們做了一份日程——80%是與上周相同的,

and we just walk down it every single week.

我們每周都重新做。

We don’t have a lot of process at Apple,

在蘋果公司,我們沒有太多的繁文縟節,

but that’s one of the few things we do just to all stay on the same page.

但這是為數不多的雷打不動的慣例之一。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
explore [iks'plɔ:]

想一想再看

v. 探險,探測,探究

聯想記憶
fraction ['frækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 分數,小部分,破片

聯想記憶
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、氣、電)流,趨勢
adj. 流通的

聯想記憶
vista ['vistə]

想一想再看

n. 街景,展望,回想

聯想記憶
agenda [ə'dʒendə]

想一想再看

n. 議事日程

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
beneficial [.beni'fiʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 有益的,有利的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩国青草视频| 我们的高清免费视频观看| 狼来了电影免费观看| 女同视频在线观看| 想要女朋友菲律宾| 来5566最新av在线电影 | 雀圣 电影| 王盼盼| 人流后饮食| 中专专业| 路易斯·帕特里奇| 浙江卫视今天节目单| 拾贝的小女孩阅读理解答案| 军官与男孩| 杨买军郑州航空港区| 玫瑰的故事剧照| 七年级下册语文第八课生字拼音| 出埃及记电影| 伤感的头像| 李英恩| 小孩打屁股针视频| 难兄难弟 电影| 风筝 电影| 哈尔的移动城堡电影| 三太太电影| 爱爱免费| 2023大湾区音乐会节目单| 欧美变态sososo另类| 香港之夜电影完整版在线播放| 《卜算子》全文加拼音| 电影《睡在我上铺的兄弟》简介| 韩绛| 那些女人电视剧免费观看全集剧情| free hd xxxx moms movie777| 魔法少女砂沙美| 男女男在线观看| 第一次美国电影| 山海经动画片全40集免费观看| 打男生军人光屁股的网站视频| 川子| 包头电视台|