日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 實戰英語聽力 > 創業成功人士訪談錄 > 正文

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:喬布斯(8)

來源:可可英語 編輯:shaun ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

創業成功人士訪談錄(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期喬布斯.jpg

What drives Apple employees?

是什么在驅使蘋果的員工進步?

What kind of motivation do they have?

他們的動力是什么?

We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent.

人這一生沒法做太多事情,所以每一件都要做到精彩絕倫。

Because this is our life.

這就是生活。

Life is brief, and then you die, you know?

人生苦短,你知道嗎?

So this is what we’ve chosen to do with our life.

所以這是我們為人生作出的選擇。

We could be sitting in a monastery somewhere in Japan.

我們本可以在日本某地的某座寺廟里打坐。

We could be out sailing.

或揚帆遠航。

Some of the executive team could be playing golf.

管理層本可以去打高爾夫。

They could be running other companies.

或掌管其他公司,

And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives.

而我們全都選擇了來做這件事。

So it better be damn good.

所以這件事情最好能夠做得好一點。

It better be worth it.

它最好能夠物有所值。

And we think it is.

我們覺得它的確還不錯。

Why people want to work at Apple?

人們為什么希望在蘋果工作?

The reason is,is because you can’t do what you can do at Apple anywhere else.

因為你在其他任何地方都做不了你在蘋果可以做的事情。

The engineering is long gone in most PC companies.

在那些電腦公司里,工程師早就沒影兒了。

In the consumer electronics companies,

在消費類電子產品公司里,

they don’t understand the software parts of it.

他們根本不了解軟件層面的事情。

And so you really can’t make the products that you can make at Apple anywhere else right now.

所以,現在蘋果能做出的產品,在其他公司你根本做不出來。

Apple‘s the only company that has everything under one roof.

蘋果是唯一一家將方方面面全盤掌控的公司。

There's no other company that could make a MacBook Air

沒有其他公司能夠造一臺MacBook Air出來,

and the reason is that not only do we control the hardware,

因為我們不僅控制了硬件,

but we control the operating system.

我們還控制了操作系統。

And it is the intimate interaction between the operating system and the hardware that allows us to do that.

而得益于操作系統和硬件之間的緊密互動。

There is no intimate interaction between Windows and a Dell notebook.

Windows和戴爾筆記本之間就沒有什么緊密互動可言。

Our DNA is as a consumer company

我們骨子里就是一家消費品公司,

—for that individual customer who’s voting thumbs up or thumbs down.

你的生死存亡掌握在消費者的手中。

That’s who we think about.

他們才是我們關注的對象。

And we think that our job is to take responsibility for the complete user experience.

我們覺得自己的工作就是對整個用戶體驗負責。

And if it’s not up to par, it,s our fault,plain and simply.

如果表現不及格,那就是我們的錯,就這么簡單。

Do you think that Apple could live without you?

你認為如果沒有你,蘋果還能繼續存活嗎?

We’ve got really capable people at Apple.

蘋果公司人才輩出。

COO and gave him the Mac division and he’s done brilliantly.

我把蒂姆 (庫克)提拔成了首席運營官并將Mac部門交到他手上確實成績斐然。

I mean, some people say,“Oh,God, if Jobs got run over by a bus, Apple would be in trouble.”

我的意思是,有人說:“哦,老天,如果喬布斯被公交車給碾死了,蘋果就‘歇菜 了’。”

And,you know, I think it wouldn’t be a party,

不過,雖然這不是什么值得高興的事兒,

but there are really capable people at Apple.

而正因蘋果公司人才濟濟,

And the board would have some good choices about who to pick as CEO.

董事會肯定會選出一位合適的CEO。

My job is to make the whole executive team good enough to be successors,

我的任務就是將整個管理團隊都培養成優秀的繼任者,

so that’s what I try to do.

這也是我在努力的目標。

What do you think of your demanding reputation?

有人說你很苛刻,你怎么看?

My job is to not be easy on people.

我的工作不是對人表現得和藹可親。

My job is to make them better.

我的工作是讓他們做得更好。

My job is to pull things together from different parts of the company and clear the ways

我的工作是把公司里的各種資源聚攏到一起,清除路障,

and get the resources for the key projects.

然后把資源投放到最關鍵的項目上。

And to take these great people we have and to push them and make them even better,

我要把我們手下這些天才們召集起來并督促他們,讓他們更上一層樓。

coming up with more aggressive visions of how it could be.

怎么做呢?只好采取更為極端的思路。

OK, I’m wondering that what Apple really focus on?

好的,我想知道蘋果究竟專注于什么?

Apple is a $30 billion company, yet we’ve got less than 30 major products.

蘋果是一家價值300億美元的公司,但主要產品卻不到30種。

I don’t know if that’s ever been done before.

我不知道這種狀況是否曾經存在過。

Certainly the great consumer electronics companies of the past had thousands of products.

毫無疑問,過去那些有上千產品的消費電子公司,

We tend to focus much more.

我們專注得多。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,簡

 
aggressive [ə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略的,有進取心的,好斗的

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
monastery ['mɔnəs.teri]

想一想再看

n. 修道院,寺院

聯想記憶
demanding [di'mændiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 要求多的,吃力的

 
interaction [.intə'rækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 相互作用,相互影響,互動交流

聯想記憶
voting ['vəutiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 投票 動詞vote的現在分詞形式

聯想記憶
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趨向,易于,照料,護理

 
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 親密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 广濑大介| 凯登克罗斯| 一起来看流星雨百度百科| 陈薇薇简介 个人资料| 姐妹微电影| 乱世伦情 电影| 久草电影| 整容前后| 情义我心知| stylistic device| 《缱绻少年人》| 抖音入口| 百合 电影| 项目负责人任命书| 祖卡尔| 广西地图全图可放大| 南口1937| 康熙王朝多少集| meguri| 松滋100网| 无锡电视台| 离别的车站简谱| 乔治娅·格洛梅| 珠江电影制片厂| cctv5+体育赛事直播时间| lovelivesuperstar| 农村gaygayxxx| 对你上头了| 三人越谷文言文翻译| 色戒在线视频观看| 正发生电影| 小镇姑娘高清播放| 啊嗯啊| 音乐僵尸演员表| 雳剑 电视剧演员表| 美国电影《骡子》| 崔维斯·费米尔| 月亮电影| 李乃文电影| 王牌特派员| 寻梦记|