And what does man decide?
人類決定了什么呢
Man says, "well I think you have to have some reason
人說"我認為你做的事必須有些理由
for doing what you're doing god so, I'll just stay the way I am "
否則我會我行我素"
And god said, "good move! You know, that's the right choice "
上帝說"很好,這是正確的選擇"
Man says there on 92, "please god!" said the embryo
人在第92頁上說"請吧上帝"
This is mans embryo our great, great ancestor
這就是我們的祖先,即人類胚胎
I think you made me in the shape which I now have for reasons best known to yourselves
你將我造成如今的形體 出于你自己所知的原因
Kind of interesting, made god the collective not yourself, but yourselves
有趣的是使上帝不是你自己的,而是由你們共有
He's probably clever here, do you notice I did?
他在這里很聰明,你注意到我的所作所為了嗎
And that would be rude to change
貿然改變是十分魯莽的
If i am have to have my choice, I would stay as I am
如果我不得不做出選擇的話,我會保持現狀
And the creator, or creators says at the bottom, "well done! Well done " exclaimed the creator "
造物者在下面說道 很好,很好"造物者喊道
And so he gives him dominion, dominion over all the others
他獲得對其它所有東西的統治權
And then god says what?
然后上帝說了什么
"Run along and do your best "
"走開并且盡力做好"
I kind of see humour in this
我在這里感到一些幽默
It says in the end of the paragraph on 193 top, "run along then and do your best "
第193頁頂部那段話末尾說 "走開并且盡力"
So, Is man king of the animals?
人類是動物的王者嗎
I think the badger would maintain, the use of the word at the bottom of 193, is tyrant
我認為獾會是王者 第193頁底端用的是暴君這個詞
So again, we're getting back to this whole kingship thing,
所以我們又一次回到對王權的討論
about how do you use the authority vested in you?
關于你如何使用被授予的權威
How do you use the responsibilities vested in you?
關于你如何承擔你所具有的責任
Do you use it to be a tyrant?
你是成為一個暴君嗎
No, which man perhaps wants to be
不,人們可能想要擁有權力
To give you power over people does not mean you should be a tyrant
使權力凌駕于他人之上并不意味著你要成為一個暴君
And as far as the other animals, man is that
一旦涉及到其他動物人類總是如此
Man has a quantity of eyes' when we hit the bottom of 193,
我們翻到193頁底端看到人類有一些見解
not one, not one, and they make the point
他們著重強調并非僅僅一個
You know, when I look out my backyard and see the squirrels out there playing and the birds,
如你所知當我望向后院 看到那里的松鼠在同鳥兒玩耍
are they scared of each other? No
他們互相害怕嗎 不
The point is if man comes out, they all run away
關鍵是人類一旦出來他們就會跑開