For almost three weeks, the high-pressure Chinese teaching...
近三周以來,高壓的中式教學
I don't get it...has caused nothing but chaos and rebellion in the British classroom.
我不懂。在英國教室里只引起了混亂和反抗
Luca, put down your ball.
盧卡,把球收起來
This is why you guys learn less than the Chinese students learn.
這就是為什么你們學的東西比中國學生學的少
Who the hell does she think she is saying that I'm dumb?
她以為自己是誰啊?還說我傻
But with the help of the Bohunt teachers...
但在博航特老師們的幫助下
We wouldn't tolerate that in any normal lesson at Bohunt and there will have to be consequences.
在博航特,這種行為在任何課堂上都是不容許的,這樣做是要付出代價的
Things are beginning to improve.
情況開始有所改變
Now, even restless kids like Sophie are warming to the regime.
現在,即使像蘇菲那樣好動的孩子也開始接受中式的管理方法
I think I didn't really respect the teachers,
我覺得我對老師們,尤其是科學老師
or the science teacher personally, as much as I should have - but I'm starting to now.
沒有表示出足夠的尊重,但我會從現在開始做起
And I do my work, kind of thing, and I am actually learning some stuff.
我會寫作業之類的,而且我真的學到了一些東西
What is needed for photosynthesis to take place? Sophie.
光合作用的反應物是什么?蘇菲
Carbon dioxide...Carbon dioxide...
二氧化碳。二氧化碳
Water... Water...
水。水
And then, the sunlight.
還有陽光
OK. You got three right. That's very good.
好的,你三個都說對了,非常好
Good morning, everyone. Morning, miss.
早上好,各位同學。早上好,老師
Li Aiyun teaches in an elite school in Nanjing.
李愛云在南京的一所精英學校教書
You are late. Look at the clock.
你們遲到了。看看幾點了
She's used to quiet, obedient pupils
她習慣了安靜又聽話的學生
and has struggled to keep control of the rowdier British teenagers.
如今正努力控制那些吵鬧的英國學生
But Miss Li finally seems to have taken control of her class.
不過李老師似乎終于掌控了班級
You cannot always come back late and say sorry.
你們不能總是遲到,然后說聲抱歉
From now on, if you are late...
從現在開始,如果你們遲到了
Everybody will be here during lunch break for ten minutes.
午休的時候班上所有人都留堂十分鐘
So, you're punishing everyone? Guys, shush.
所以你要懲罰所有人。大伙,安靜
If she's like this all day, we are stuffed.
如果她整天都這樣,我們就完蛋了
The teachers, they're not as much as pushovers as they were originally,
那些老師,他們不像原來那樣好說話了
so I think people are now starting to listen
所以我覺得大家開始認真聽講
and actually are starting to take notes and stuff in class, and are starting to learn.
在課堂上真正開始記筆記之類的,大家開始學習了
Because they're realising that it's not...
因為他們開始意識到這不是...
It's not just for fun - it's like... It's a school, isn't it?
這不只是為了好玩,這可是所學校啊,不是嗎
We are now in a very competitive world.
當今世界的競爭十分激烈
I don't want you to feel regretful when you look back at now in the future.
我不想讓你們將來回憶現在的時候感到后悔
I'm a teacher but sometimes I have to put on a face like, you know, a stricter teacher.
我是名老師,但有時我必須板起臉露出更嚴厲的一面
Please, take out...the grammar book.
請拿出你們的語法書
Third week has gone and you have only one more week.
第三周已經過去了,你只剩下一周時間
It's like our time is so limited.
感覺我們的時間太有限了
The most important thing in doing passive voice is to find the subject and the object.
被動語態中,最重要的就是找對主語和賓語
In just one week, the students of the Chinese school, and the rest of Bohunt year nine,
一周之后,中式學校的學生們和博航特其他初三同學
will sit exams set by an independent research body to compare the two teaching systems.
將參加由獨立調研機構舉行的考試,以此來對比兩種教學體制