日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 紀錄片 > BBC紀錄片《中國老師來了》 > 正文

BBC紀錄片《中國老師來了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:擾亂課堂的蘇菲

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Class begins.

上課
The pupils in Miss Yang's science class are still not showing the discipline and drive she expects.
楊老師的科學課上的學生們,還是沒有達到她預期的那么有紀律有積極性
Stand up, please.
請起立
This is a Chinese school, that's...
這是所中式學校,所以
We do it Chinese way.
我們要按照中國的方式來做
And once again, Sophie is getting restless.
再一次的,蘇菲又開始不安生了
Good morning, everybody.
同學們早上好
Morning. Morning, Miss Yang.
早,早上好,楊老師
Sit down.
請坐
Now we're going to talk about refraction of light.
今天我們要講的是光線的折射
Oh, I know refraction. Ssh.
我知道折射。安靜
Are we physics or biology?
這是物理課還是生物課
Physics. Physics.
物理課,物理課
Ok, can you write down the title, please.
大家快點把大標題寫下來
Do not waste us time.
不要浪費大家的時間

BBC紀錄片《中國老師來了》

Who's she talking to?

她在說誰
There are a few principles we need to look at and don't have much time.
今天我們要講幾個原理,但是我們時間卻不多
I do not tolerate such behaviour and that will be dealt with later on.
我不允許這樣的行為出現在我的課堂上,等我下課再處理你們
You see, this is why you guys learn less than the Chinese students learn,
你看,這就是為什么你們學的比中國學生學的少
this is why... Oh!
這就是原因。天啊
'Cos you... Excuse me!
因為你們...抱歉
slow the teachers down.
會拖慢老師的進度
We have to wait until you stop talking.
我要等你們不說話了才能開始講課
You can't say that, you can't say that.
你不能這么說,你不能這么說
I'm still waiting.
我還在等
That's like a massive insult, love.
這簡直是對全班人的侮辱,親愛的
I'm still...waiting.
我還在等
Less ability than them. I'm still waiting. Sophie?
比他們能力差。我還在等,蘇菲
That is so rude.
這也太無禮了吧
It's not bending away,
它沒有朝其他方向折射
it's not bending that direction,
也沒有朝那個方向折射
It's... She just said we're dumber than the Chinese people.
而是...她剛剛說我們比中國學生要蠢
It bends through water...
折射入水中
It doesn't matter if it's true you don't say that to kids.
不管是不是真的,都不能對孩子說這個
And if it's bending towards this normal line...
如果它的折射光線靠近這條垂線
Great! I'm not doing any of this.
算你牛,老娘不學了
Who the hell does she think she is, saying that I'm dumb?
她以為自己是誰啊,還說我傻
That's not cool. That's not cool. That's not cool.
太過分了,太過分了
Sophie... Yeah?
蘇菲?干嘛
Can I have you stay outside for a second, please?
請你出去站一會兒吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Do you, does anybody want a ruler?
有人需要尺子嗎
Sorry, I didn't do anything, what have I done?
抱歉,我什么都沒做,我做什么了
What have I done?
我做什么了
What have I done?
我做什么了
Oh, damn.
媽的
If it wasn't for the social life and for the friends, I wouldn't bother with school.
要不是為了社交生活和朋友,我壓根不會來學校
People always asking you,
人們總是會問你
"What do you want to be when you're older?"
"你長大后想做什么"
And you're not going to know that, like, 13 years old,
誰說得準呢,你才十三歲
but if you don't have an education, you can't really... live, because you can't do stuff without money.
但如果不接受教育,你確實無法生存,因為沒錢你什么都干不了
And to get money, you either kill people and get their money or you, erm...you work.
想得到錢的話,你要么去殺人搶錢,要么...去工作
Sophie, I'm not impressed by you
蘇菲,我不喜歡你的行為
and I...I need a little bit of time to talk to you...
我得找點時間跟你談一談
Not now, but I'm not impressed.
不是現在,但我很不喜歡
Yesterday I have had you moved, today a second time.
昨天我就讓你換了座位,今天是第二次
No, no... the only reason why I was talking, though...
不,我之所以講話,是因為
No, no. Sorry. ... because I found your remark a bit rude.
不,抱歉。因為我認為你的言論有些不禮貌
I'll talk to you later. Is that OK? OK.
我稍后再跟你談,好嗎?好吧
We are also learning,
我們也在學習
we are learning the classroom management skills,
學習課堂管理技巧
because in China we don't need to...to have classroom management skills,
因為在中國,我們不需要所謂的課堂管理技巧
cos everybody is disciplined by born, by nature, by families, by the society.
因為每個學生從生下來就遵守紀律,天性如此,再加上家庭培養以及社會教育
Whereas here that is... it's the most challenging part of teaching.
但在這里,課堂管理是教學中最難的部分

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
rude [ru:d]

想一想再看

adj. 粗魯的,無禮的
adj. 粗糙

 
tolerate ['tɔləreit]

想一想再看

vt. 容忍,忍受

 
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱罵
n. 侮辱,辱罵

 
challenging ['tʃælindʒiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 大膽的(復雜的,有前途的,挑戰的) n. 復雜

 
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大規模的,大量的,大范圍的

 
impressed

想一想再看

adj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感動的

 
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使惱怒,使不安,煩擾,費心
n. 煩擾,

聯想記憶
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社會的,社交的
n. 社交聚會

 
discipline ['disiplin]

想一想再看

n. 訓練,紀律,懲罰,學科
vt. 訓練,懲

聯想記憶
ruler ['ru:lə]

想一想再看

n. 尺子,劃線板
n. 統治者,支配者

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 叶子楣图片| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 蒋锐| 潇湘影院| 色在线播放| 我的公公电影| 翟佳滨老师今天答案| 被侵犯| 画江湖之不良人7季什么时候上映| 董骥| 高达w| 经济合同法| 假男假女| duba| 包天笑| 强电影| 往肚子里打气撑大肚子极限视频| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 《两个女人》韩国电影简介| 李慧珍演的电影有哪些| 红男红女| 黄飞鸿电影全集| 丛林之王| 晓彤| 天降奇缘 电视剧| 国家级期刊目录| 假如我是一只鸟艾青诗选| 影子人| 视频污| 四个房间电影| 电影生化危机4| 赖小子电影| 老虎斑鱼图片| 百分百感觉| 我和我的祖国教案| 寡妇一级毛片免费看| 金酸梅奖| 送教上门工作情况记录表| 浙江地图全图高清版大图| donatella damiani| 脚部反射区图解大全高清|