March 24
3月24日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex watched the archery competition.
亞力克斯去看了射箭比賽。
Some people have cool bows.
有些人的弓很酷。
They all aimed at the center of the target.
他們全都瞄準了靶心。
Neither Susie nor Alex has tried archery before.
蘇希和亞力克斯都沒有嘗試過射箭,
So they went to an archery range.
于是他們去了一座射箭場。
A man taught them the basic idea.
有個人教了他們基本觀念,
Then they practiced.
然后他們實際練習。
Alex focused on the target and hit it a lot.
亞力克斯把注意力集中在靶上,結果很多箭都射中了靶,
But Susie was terrible!
可是蘇希表現得很糟!
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, Jim. Did you go to the archery competition last weekend?
嘿,吉姆,你有沒有去看上周末的射箭比賽?
No, I didn't, Alex. Did you?
沒有,亞力克斯, 你有去嗎?
Yes. I went on Saturday afternoon.
有,我星期六下午去了。
Some people had really cool bows.
有些人的弓很酷耶。
And everyone was shooting at targets?
每個人都射中了靶嗎?
Yes. Everyone aimed for the center of the target.
是啊,大家都瞄準靶心。
The closer your arrow is to the center, the more points you get.
你射出的箭愈接近靶心,得分就愈高。
That's right.
沒錯。
Conversation B
會話B
What are you doing after work today, Susie?
蘇希,妳今天下班后要做什么?
Alex and I are going to an archery range.
亞力克斯和我要去一座射箭場。
An archery range? Why?
射箭場?為什么?
Neither Alex nor I has ever tried archery before.
我們兩人以前都沒有嘗試過射箭。
It does look like a fun sport.
射箭看起來的確是個很好玩的運動,
I watched some of the competition last weekend.
我上周末看了一部分的比賽。
Why don't you come with us?
妳何不和我們一起去?
No thanks. I'm not very good at sports like that.
不了,謝謝。我對那種運動不是很拿手。
Conversation C
會話C
Hey, Susie, how was your trip to the archery range?
嘿,蘇希,你們去射箭場玩得怎么樣?
Alex and I had fun.
亞力克斯和我玩得很開心,
But shooting an arrow with a bow isn't easy.
可是拉弓射箭實在不容易。
I'm sure it's not!
我敢說一定是這樣的!
A man taught Alex and me the basic idea.
有個人教亞力克斯和我一些基本觀念,
Then we practiced.
然后我們就下場實際練習。
How did Alex do?
亞力克斯表現得如何?
Great. He focused on the target and hit it almost every time.
很棒。他把注意力集中在靶上,結果幾乎每一箭都射中了靶。
And you?
那妳呢?
Terrible! I hit everything but the target!
很糟糕!我什么都射到了,就是沒射中靶!