It's only 3:30 on the first day,
才到第一天的三點半
but the kids are already struggling to keep up.
但是孩子們已經有些跟不上節奏了
It's going all right so far, I just don't know if I can do...
到目前為止還好,但是我不知道我能不能...
I don't know if I could do this all the time, like people in China do.
能不能像中國學生那樣一直保持這樣
They get up so early and they've got so much stuff to do all the time.
他們起得好早,整天忙個不停
I'm tired, I want to go home.
我累了,我想回家
It's time for the other Bohunt students to head home to their families, game consoles and computers.
其他博航特的學生該回家了,回到家人,游戲機和電腦旁邊
But in the Chinese school, there's another meal before heading back to the classroom.
但在中式學校,加餐之后還要回到教室
After a long day of lessons, the kids are expected to knuckle down to two hours of self-study
在一天的課程結束后,孩子們還要認真上兩個小時自習
it's supposed to be a time to revisit what they have learned during the day.
來溫習一下他們今天所學習到的知識
If you haven't finished your homework, then do your homework.
如果沒寫完作業的就先寫作業
If you have finished, you can read a book,
寫完作業了就看看書
but please be quiet.
但是...請務必...保持安靜
You know, I actually might have learnt something in chemistry.
你知道嗎,我好像學了點化學呢
Is it smaller? Sorry!
是小于嗎?不好意思
Kiera, I learnt something in Chemistry.
凱拉,我今天學了點化學
Rosie, you're covering the whole sheet.
羅茜,你把整張紙擋住了
Congratulations, darling!
祝賀你,親愛的
Nice laugh, where you get... Oh.
笑得好,你從哪里...
Are we not allowed to talk?
我們不能講話是嗎
Teenagers in China,they spend most of their time and effort on study.
在中國,學生們的主要工作就是學習
Even if they are not at a school,
他們就算不在學校
they're on their way to extra classes,
也是在補課班
which means that they...seldom have time for their hobbies.
就是說,他們很少有時間來發展興趣愛好
Their life is mostly school life.
學習就是他們生活的全部
But at Bohunt, Miss Li is beginning to realise the scale of the task facing her team of Chinese teachers.
但是在博航特,李老師開始意識到她的中國教師團隊任務繁重
He thinks I'm fit?
他覺得我身材好
Like most guys do.
男生們都這樣認識
Do you?
你覺得呢
Let me think. Hm, yes.
我想一下,是的
Oh, thanks. Ah.
謝謝
Do you know...? Our class has to go on, so maybe I need to be more strict.
你們知道嗎?我們還要繼續上課,所以我可能要更嚴格一些了
No, I think you're a very good teacher,
不要,我覺得老師你挺好的
I think it should stay that way.
就這樣保持下去吧
In my school, when I look at my students in this way...
在我的學校里,當我這樣看學生的時候
They will follow me...but you don't.
他們就會聽話,但你們不會
You always say, "Sorry, Miss."
你們總是說"抱歉,老師"
But then you do that again. It's very different.
然后繼續老樣子。這非常不同
I need to figure out what to do.
我要想個辦法
It's seven o'clock and the end of the first gruelling day.
七點鐘了,折磨的第一天結束了
So, that's all your day today, OK. Ok...
好了,今天就到這里吧
See you tomorrow.
明天見
British kids - they are used to questioning teachers, challenging teachers in many ways.
英國的孩子們習慣于質疑老師,用各種各樣的方式為難老師
Chinese students - it's not like that at all, no.
中國學生則完全不是這樣
So it's a learning curve for both, both parties.
所以對于雙方來說都在學習