So here's our little solar system, as we pull away from our melted planet here.
我們把視線從融化了的行星里拉遠,來到我們的小小太陽系。
We actually have a couple of other planets in this solar system.
原來在這個太陽系里,我們其實還有好多其他的行星。
Let's fly to another one.
讓我們跳到另外一個上來。
So in fact, we're going to have this unlimited number of worlds you can kind of explore here.
其實,我們將會有無限多的世界供你去探險。
Now, as we move into the future,
現在我們進入未來,
and we start going out in this space and doing stuff,
我們可以開始進入這個空間做點事情,
we're drawing a lot from things like science fiction.
我們描繪出許多科幻小說里的東西。
And all my favorite science fiction movies
都是我喜歡的科幻電影里的。
I want to basically play out here as different dynamics.
我想在這里制造一些不同的變化。
So this planet actually has some life on it.
這個星球上其實有一些生物。
Here it is, some indigenous life down here.
看,有些土生土長的生物。
Now one of the tools I can eventually earn for my UFO is a monolith that I can drop down.
現在我終于可以從我的飛行器上扔下一個巨大的石碑。
Now as you can see, these guys are actually starting to go up
現在你可以看見,這些生物開始走過來
and bow to it, and over time, once they touch it, they will become intelligent.
向它鞠躬,漸漸地,一旦它們碰到它,它們就會變得有智慧。
So I can actually pick a species on a planet and then make them sentient.
所以我可以挑一種生物,使它們變得有知覺。
You see, now they've actually gone to tribal dynamics.
瞧,現在它們開始組成部落。
And now, because I'm actually the one here, I can, if I want to, get out of the UFO
所以現在,因為我是唯一的操縱者,只要我愿意,我就可以從飛行器里出來,
and walk up, and they should be worshipping me at this point as a god.
走近它們,然后它們現在應該會把我當做上帝來崇拜。
At first they're a little freaked out.
一開始,它們有點嚇壞了。
OK, well maybe they're not worshipping me.
好吧,它們可能沒有崇拜我。
I think I'll leave before they get hostile.
我想我應該在它們對我產生敵意前離開。
But we basically want a diversity of activities the players can play through this.
我們希望玩家可以經歷不同的活動。
Basically, I want to be able to play,
我希望這個游戲能變成
"The Day the Earth Stood Still," "2001: A Space Odyssey," "Star Trek," "War Of the Worlds."
《地球停轉之日》、《2001太空漫游》、《星際迷航》、《世界之戰》。