Anyone who has watched a Steve Jobs keynote will tell you he is one of the most extraordinary speakers in corporate America.
但凡看過Steve Jobs的主題演講的人都覺得,他是全美最棒的演說家和合作伙伴。
Who does the best job of that in the world?
這個行業里誰做的最好?
While most presenters simply convey information, Jobs inspires.
雖然多數演講者只是簡單地傳達信息,但喬布斯卻能點燃激情。
I'm Camine Gallo.
我是卡邁恩·加洛,
And today I'll walk you through several key techniques that Steve Jobs uses to electrify his audience.
今天我將帶領你們領略一些喬布斯使觀眾鼓舞振奮的關鍵技巧。
They're elements you can adopt in your very next presentation.
你可以將這些要素用于你的下一次演講。
Welcome to Macworld 2008.
歡迎來到2008年的Macworld。
We got some great stuff for you.
我們要給大家帶來一些非同凡響的產品,
There's clearly something in the air today.
今天有沒有明顯感受到它們(Mac book air)即將爆發。
With those words Jobs open Macworld 2008,
在2008年Macworld的發布會上,
setting the theme for his presentation and hinting at the major announcement of the day, the launch of the ultra thin Mac Book Air.
喬布斯開始以寥寥幾句就奠定了演講主題并且暗示了當天主要的公告,推出超薄的Mac Book Air。
Whether it's a new notebook or the Iphone, Jobs unveils a single headline that sets the theme.
不管是一款新的筆記本還是手機,喬布斯只公布一個簡單的標題就設定了主題。
Today Apple is going to reinvent the phone.
今天蘋果將重新掀起一場手機改革。
Once you identify a theme, make sure it's clear and consistent throughout the presentation.
一旦你確立主題,確保整個演講要清晰、連貫地圍繞這個主題展開。
Think of a staff meeting as a presentation.
把員工會議看作一場演講。
So let's say you're a sales manager introducing a new software tool to help your team generate, track and share sales leads.
比如說你是一名銷售經理正在推廣一款新的軟件工具幫助你的團隊制作、追蹤和分享銷售趨勢。
You might kick off your meeting this way: Good Morning! Thanks for coming.
你可以這樣開場:早上好,感謝大家參加。
I know you'll be really excited about this.
我知道大家確實都對此很期待。
Today we'll make it easier for you to make your quota.
今天我們會讓你輕松完成配額。
That's the headline. Easier to make quota.
這就是標題。輕松完成配額。
It's memorable, and it sets the direction for the rest of your meeting.
它令人印象深刻,并且為之后的會議指出了方向。
It gives your audience a reason to listen.
它為你的聽眾提供了傾聽的理由。
I got four things I'd like to talk about with you today.
今天我有四件事要與大家分享。
So let's get started.
所以讓我們開始吧。
Steve Jobs always provides an outline for his presentation and then verbally opens and closes each section with a clear transition in between.
史蒂夫·喬布斯總是為他的演講列出一個大綱,然后在每段話的開頭結尾間有明確的口頭過度。
Here's an example.
現在看一下例子。
So that's time capsule, a perfect companion to Leopard.
這就是Time Capsule,Leopard的完美系統伴侶。
And that's the first thing I wanted to share with you this morning.
這是今早第一件我要與你們分享的事。
The point is, make it easy for your listeners to follow your story.
關鍵是為了讓聽眾不會半路跟丟。
Your outline will serves as guide post along the way.
你的大綱就像路標指引著聽眾一路緊跟。
You'll also notice that during his presentations, Jobs uses words like extraordinary, amazing and cool.
在演講中,你還會注意到喬布斯用這樣一些詞,比如非同凡響、不可思議、酷。
He is passionate, enthusiastic and it shows.
這些充分展現了他的激情與熱情。
Incredible, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, extraordinary year for Apple.
對于蘋果來說,這是難以想象、不可思議,令人驚嘆、非同凡響的一年。
You know your audience wants to be wowed, not put to sleep.
你知道,你的聽眾想要令人驚喜的演講而不是催人入睡。
Too many people fall into this presentation mode.
許多人陷入了演講的模式中。
It's stiff! It's formal! It lacks pizzazz!
它枯燥,正式,缺少活力!
We, your listeners, are giving you permission to have fun and be excited about your company, your product or service.
有趣、有激情地展現你的公司、產品、服務才是我們聽眾需要的。
If you're not passionate about it, we're not going to be.
如果你對它沒有熱情,我們又怎么可能喜歡。