The science is clear, the science is clear.
科學是明確的,科學是明確的。
Nine out of the 10 hottest years ever came in the last decade.
在過去十年里產生了九個最熱的年份。
Now I'm not a scientist, but I do know how to count to ten.
雖然我不是科學家,但是我知道怎么數到10。
Rising seas, more violent storms…
海平面上升,更猛烈的暴風...
You got mosquitoes, sweaty people on the trains stinking it up.
你們會有蚊子,汗流浹背的人們在火車里蒸騰。
It's just nasty!
太惡心了!
I mean, look at what's happening right now.
我是說,看看現在都發生了些什么。
Every serious scientist says we need to act.
所有嚴苛的科學家們都說我們要付出行動。
The Pentagon says it's a national security risk.
五角大樓說這事關國家安全風險。
Miami floods on a sunny day and instead of doing anything about it, we've got elected officials throwing snowballs in the Senate.
邁阿密在大晴天里發洪水,我們沒采取任何措施,而是在選舉在參議院扔雪球的官員。
Okay, I think they got it, bro.
好的,我想他們懂了。
It is crazy!
簡直瘋了!
What about our kids?
我們的孩子咋辦?
What kind of stupid, short-sighted irresponsible bull...
多么愚蠢的、目光短淺的、不負責任的...
Whoa, whoa whoa, whoa!
喔,喔喔,喔!
What?
腫么了?
Hey!
嘿!
What!
作甚么!
All due respect, sir, you don't need anger translator.
恕我直言,先生。你不需要一個憤怒翻譯。
You need counseling.
你需要的是心理咨詢。
And I'm out of here, man.
我得撤了。
I ain't trying to get into all this.
我不想卷入其中。
Go.
跪安吧。
He is crazy.
他瘋了。
Luther, my anger translator, ladies and gentlemen.
女士們先生們,這就是我的憤怒翻譯,盧瑟。
Now that I got that off my chest—you know, investigative journalism, explanatory journalism, journalism that exposes corruption and justice gives voice to the different and the marginalized, the voiceless.
終于一吐為快了-新聞調查,解釋性新聞,公開腐敗和不公的新聞,為特殊人群和邊緣化人群發聲。
that's power.
這才是力量。
It's a privilege.
這是種榮幸。
It's as important to America's trajectory, to our values, our ideals, than anything that we could do in elected office.
它像美國的軌跡,我們的價值觀,我們的理想一樣重要,我們在選舉辦公室里能做的任何事情都無法與之相提并論。
We remember journalists we lost over the past year.
我們銘記過去一年里我們失去的記者同胞。
Journalists like Steven Sotloff and James Foley, murdered for nothing more than trying to shine a light into some of the world's darkest corners.
記者Steven Sotloff和詹姆斯·弗利被殺害了,他們只不過想讓一束光照耀到一些世界最黑暗的角落。