Hold on to your lily white butts!
把你們的白屁股坐好了!
In our fast-changing world, traditions like the White House Correspondents' dinner are important.
在這個瞬息萬變的世界,白宮記者晚宴這種傳統是很重要的。
I mean, really!
我是說,真的嗎!
What is this dinner?
這晚宴是個啥玩意兒?
And why am I required to come to it?
為啥我被要求參加?
Jeb Bush, do you really want to do this!
杰布·布什,你真愿意做這個么!
Because despite our differences, we count on the press to shed light on the most important issues of the day.
因為,摒棄前嫌,我們依靠媒體來報道日常大事。
And we can count on Fox News to terrify old white people with some nonsense!...
我們可以指望福克斯新聞用一些胡說八道來恐嚇白人老人!...
That was ridiculous.
這太扯淡了。
We won't always see eye to eye.
我們的觀點不可能總能達成一致。
And, CNN, thank you so much for the wall-to-wall Ebola coverage.
CNN,十分謝謝你們鋪天蓋地的埃博拉病毒報道。
For two whole weeks, we were one step away from “The Walking Dead.”
整整兩個禮拜,我們差點兒就可以成為行尸走肉了。
Then y' all got up and just moved on to the next day.
然后你們又起床開始了新的一天。
That was awesome.
這很棒。
Oh, and by the way, if you haven't noticed, you don't have Ebola!
但是順便說一句,你們可能沒發現,你們根本都沒感染埃博拉好嘛!
But I still deeply appreciate the work that you do.
但是我依舊很感謝你們所做的一切。
Y' all remember when I had that big old hole in the bottom of the gulf of Mexico, and then I plugged it?
你們還記得墨西哥灣海底泄漏么?是我給堵上的!
Remember that?
記得那個嗎?
Which Obama's Katrina was that one?
那個是第幾次奧巴馬卡特里娜颶風?
Was that 19 or was it 20, because I can't remember.
是第19還是20次,我不記得了。
Protecting our democracy is more important than ever.
捍衛我們的民主比以往任何時候都重要。
For example, the Supreme Court ruled that the donor who gave Ted Cruz $6 million was just exercising free speech.
例如,最高法院裁定,捐助了泰德·克魯斯600萬美元只是行使言論自由。
Yes, it's the kind of speech like this, I just wasted $6 million.
這話的意思就是,我只是浪費了600萬美元。
And it's not just Republicans.
這不僅限于共和黨人。
Hillary will have to raise huge sums of money too.
希拉里也將不得不籌集大量的資金。
Aw yeah, she's going to get that money!
歐耶,她會得到錢的!
She's going to get all the money!
她將得到所有的錢!
Khaleesi is coming to Westeros!
卡利熙來到維斯特洛了!
Watch out! Woo!
小心!喔!
The non-stop focus on billionaire donors creates real problems for our democracy.
對億萬富翁捐助者無休止的關注為我們的民主創建帶來了真正的問題。
And that's why we're running for our third term!
這就是我們為何要競選第三屆的原因!
No, we're not.
不,我們沒有。
We're not?
我們沒有嗎?
No.
沒有。
Who the hell said that!
剛剛是哪個煞筆說的!
But we need to focus on big challenges like climate changes.
不過我們需要關注像氣候變化一樣的大挑戰。
Hey, folks, if you haven't noticed, California is bone dry.
嘿,筒子們,如果你們注意到了的話,加州已經干透了。
It looks like a trailer for the new “Mad Max” movie up in there.
那里看起來簡直像一部《瘋狂的麥克斯》電影的新預告片。
You all think that Bradley Cooper came here because he wants to talk to Chuck Todd?
你們都認為布拉德利·庫珀來到這里,是因為他想跟查克·托德談天說地?
He needed a glass of water!
他需要的是一杯水!
Come on.
來吧。