日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之游戲的力量:電子游戲中的大腦(5)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Now in a sense, when we think about the effect of video games on the brain,

從某種意義上來說,我們可以認為電子游戲對于大腦的影響
it's very similar to the effect of wine on the health.
和酒對于健康的影響很相似。
There are some very poor uses of wine.
喝酒可能會造成很糟糕的結果,
There are some very poor uses of video games.
玩電子游戲也是。
But when consumed in reasonable doses, and at the right age,
但是如果在年齡合適的時候適當地喝一些,
wine can be very good for health.
酒可以很有利于健康。
There are actually specific molecules that have been identified in red wine as leading to greater life expectancy.
實際上,紅酒已經被鑒定出含有能讓人延年益壽的分子。
So it's the same way, like those action video games have a number of ingredients that
同樣的,動作電子游戲里也有能對大腦的可塑性,
are actually really powerful for brain plasticity, learning, attention, vision, etc.
學習,注意力,視力等方方面面有非常有力影響的成分。
and so we need and we're working on understanding what are those active ingredients
所以我們現在需要做也正在做的就是了解這些積極的成分,
so that we can really then leverage them to deliver better games,
然后為了教育或病人的復原
either for education or for rehabilitation of patients.
真正地利用它們開發出更好的游戲。
Now because we are interested in having an impact for education or rehabilitation of patients,
既然我們關注的是對于教育和病人復原造成影響,
we are actually not that interested in
我們并不太關心那些
how those of you that choose to play video games for many hours on end perform.
連續玩很多個小時電子游戲的人的表現。
I'm much more interested in taking any of you
我更感興趣的是從你們中隨便選一個人
and showing that by forcing you to play an action game,
然后證明強迫你玩動作游戲
I can actually change your vision for the better,
能提高你的視力,
whether you want to play that action game or not, right?
不管你到底想不想玩動作游戲。
That's the point of rehabilitation or education.
這也是醫療康復和教育的重點。
Most of the kids don't go to school saying,
大多數孩子不會上學的時候說
"Great, two hours of math!"
"太棒了!能上兩個小時的數學課!"
So that's really the crux of the research, and to do that, we need to go one more step.
這也是做研究的難題,為了解決它,我們要往前再進一步。
And one more step is to do training studies.
而這往前的一步就是訓練研究。
So let me illustrate that step with a task which is called mental rotation.
讓我通過一個叫做“心智旋轉”的任務告訴大家這一步到底是什么。
Mental rotation is a task where I'm going to ask you,
心智旋轉是一個要你們觀察這個形狀的任務,
and again you're going to do the task, to look at this shape.
這一次也需要大家都參與進來,
Study it, it's a target shape,
看著它,這是我們的目標形狀。
and I'm going to present to you four different shapes.
現在我給你們看四個不同的形狀。
One of these four different shapes is actually a rotated version of this shape.
這四個中的一個是由這個形狀旋轉得到的。
I want you to tell me which one:
我希望你們能告訴我是哪一個。
the first one, second one, third one or fourth one?
第一個,第二個,第三個還是第四個?
Okay, I'll help you. Fourth one.
好吧,這次我先公布答案,是第四個。
One more. Get those brains working. Come on.
再來一次。讓你們的腦子動起來。
That's our target shape.
這個是我們的目標形狀。
Third. Good! This is hard, right?
第三個。很好!這有點難是嗎?
Like, the reason that I asked you to do that is because you really feel your brain cringing, right?
我讓大家做這個小游戲,就是因為它能讓你們感到頭腦在打結。
It doesn't really feel like playing mindless action video games.
這和玩不需要動腦子的動作電子游戲感覺不太一樣。
Well, what we do in these training studies is, people come to the lab,
我們在訓練研究中做的就是讓來實驗室的人
they do tasks like this one,
完成和這個任務類似的任務,
we then force them to play 10 hours of action games.
然后我們強迫他們玩十個小時的動作游戲。
They don't play 10 hours of action games in a row.
不是連續玩十個小時而是分散地玩,
They do distributed practice, so little shots of 40 minutes several days over a period of two weeks.
比如說在兩周內的幾天里每天花上40分鐘。
Then, once they are done with the training,
然后等他們完成了訓練,
they come back a few days later and they are tested again on a similar type of mental rotation task.
幾天后再到實驗室,并被測試相似類型的心智旋轉任務的完成情況。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
row [rəu,rau]

想一想再看

n. 排,船游,吵鬧
vt. 劃船,成排

 
illustrate ['iləstreit]

想一想再看

v. 舉例說明,(為書)作插圖,圖解

聯想記憶
rehabilitation [.ri:hə.bili'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 復原

 
plasticity [plæs'tisiti]

想一想再看

n. 可塑性,適應性

聯想記憶
reasonable ['ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合理的,適度的,通情達理的

 
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 沖擊(力), 沖突,影響(力)
vt.

聯想記憶
rotation [rəu'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 旋轉,循環

聯想記憶
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,腦力的,精神錯亂的
n. 精

聯想記憶
specific [spi'sifik]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,明確的,具有特效的
n. 特

聯想記憶
mindless ['maindlis]

想一想再看

adj. 不小心的,不留神的,不顧慮的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 成毅最新电视剧赴山海免费看| 狗年龄| 五年级脱式计算题100道| juliet stevenson| 浣肠アナル地狱| 好看头像动漫| 欧美黑人巨大精品videos| 隐藏的歌手第一季免费观看完整版| 张达| 吴汉润| 广西都市频道节目表| 六年级上册英语书电子版翻译| 大头儿子电影| 追捕演员表名单| 少年派3免费观看完整版电视剧| 现代企业管理| 李乃文电影| 青草国产视频| 日韩女同性恋| 尸家重地演员表| 蓝眼泪简谱| 胡晶| 日本电影小小的家| 91精品在线视频播放| 壁纸纯欲天花板| 控制点电影| 二手家具转让| 香谱72图解高清大图及解释| 苍兰| 监狱女狱警的电影叫啥来着| 浙江卫视网络直播源| sarah brightman| 邯郸恋家网| 情剑山河| 宁死不屈电影免费观看| 电影《瞬间》| 吉吉映画| 薛昊婧演过的电视剧| 包公大战潘金莲| 周超个人资料简介| 在线免费电影网站|