You know, I just have to put this stuff aside.
我得把這些事情放在一邊,
I have to stay focused on my job.
我必須專注于我的工作。
Because for many Americans this is still a time of deep uncertainty.
因為對很多美國人來說,現在還處于不穩定時期。
For example, I have one friend just a few weeks ago, she was making millions of dollars a year and she's now living out of a van in Iowa.
舉個例子,我有一個朋友,幾個禮拜前她還是年薪百萬,而如今正住在愛荷華的貨車里。
Meanwhile, back here in our nation's capital we're always dealing with new challenges.
然而,在我們的首都,我們依舊面臨著新的挑戰。
I'm happy to report that the Secret Service — thanks to some excellent reporting by white house correspondents — they are focusing on some of the issues that have come up.
我高興地宣告特勤處...由于一些優秀的白宮記者報告使得他們關注了一些從未遇到的問題。
And, they have finally figured out a fool proof way to keep people off my lawn.
他們終于找到了一個萬無一失的方法讓人們遠離我的草坪。
It works.
它奏效了。
It's not just fence jumpers.
不僅僅是翻柵欄的人。
Some of you know, a few months ago, a drone crashed landed out back.
你們中的有些人知道,幾個月前,一架無人機降落時墜毀了。
That was pretty serious, but don't worry, we installed a new state-of-the-art security system.
這十分嚴重,但是別擔心,我們安裝了新的最頂尖的安保系統。
You know, let me set the record straight.
讓我重新聲明一下。
I tease Joe Biden, but you know he has been in my side for seven years.
我打趣喬·拜登,但是你得知道他在我身邊陪伴了7年了。
I love that man.
我愛死這哥們兒了。
He's not just a great Vice President, he is a great friend.
他不僅是一位杰出的副總統,還是一位很棒的朋友。
We've gotten so close in some places in Indiana, they won't serve us pizza anymore.
我們在印第安納時非常親密,以至于他們再也不賣披薩給我們了。
I want to thank our host for the evening, a Chicago girl, the incredibly talented Cecily Strong.
我想感謝今晚的主持人,一位芝加哥女孩兒,非常有才華的塞西莉·斯特朗。
On Saturday Night Live, Cecily impersonates CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin, which is surprising,
在周六晚間直播里,塞西莉假扮CNN主播布魯克·鮑德溫,這十分令人驚訝,
because usually the only people impersonating journalists on CNN are journalists on CNN.
因為通常只有CNN記者才會冒充CNN記者。