Take executive action on immigration.
在移民問題上采取執行行動。
Bucket.
去他的。
New climate regulations.
新氣候規定。
Bucket.
去他的。
It's the right thing to do.
這么做才對。
My new attitude is paying off.
我的新態度是回報。
Look at my Cuba policy.
看看我的古巴政策。
The Castro brothers are here tonight.
卡斯特羅兄弟今晚在這里。
Welcome to America, amigos.
歡迎來到美國,朋友。
Que pasa?
怎么了?
What?
什么?
It's the Castros from Texas.
他們是來自德克薩斯州的卡斯特羅兄弟。
Oh. Hi, Joaquin.
哦。嗨,杰奎因。
Hi, Julian.
嗨,朱利安。
Anyway, being president is never easy.
無論如何,當總統都不是件容易的事。
I still have to fix a broken immigration system, issue veto threats, negotiate with Iran.
我仍然需要修復一個破碎的移民制度,發布否決威脅,與伊朗談判。
All while finding time to pray five times a day.
同時還要每天騰出時間來祈禱五次。
Which is strenuous.
太頻繁了。
And it is no wonder that people keep pointing out how the presidency has aged me.
難怪人們一直說擔任總統讓我變老了。
I look so old, John Boehner's already invited Benjamin Netanyahu to speak at my funeral.
我看起來如此之老,以至于約翰·博納已經邀請了本雅明·內塔尼亞胡在我的葬禮上致辭。
Meanwhile, Michelle hasn't aged a day.
然而,米歇爾卻一點兒都沒有老。
I ask her what her secret is and she just says "fresh fruits and vegetables."
我問她秘訣所在,她說“新鮮水果和蔬菜。”
It's aggravating.
真是太可恨了。
Fact is though, at this point my legacy is finally beginning to take shape.
事實就是,我的遺產漸漸顯出雛形了。
The economy is getting better.
經濟正在好轉。
Nine in ten Americans now have health coverage.
如今百分之九十的美國人有了醫保。
Today thanks to Obamacare you no longer have to worry about losing your insurance if you lose your job.
今天,正因為奧巴馬醫改,你們才不用擔心失業后沒有保險。
You're welcome, Senate democrats.
不用謝,民主黨議員們。