Look, it is true I have not managed to make everybody happy.
看,我沒辦法做到讓每個人都高興。
Six years into my presidency some people still say I'm arrogant, aloof, condescending.
六年總統任期間,一些人說我自大、冷漠、高人一等。
Some people are so dumb.
這些人真蠢。
No wonder I don't meet with them.
難怪我不與他們見面。
And that's not all people say about me.
然而人們說我的并不只有這些。
A few weeks ago, Dick Cheney says he thinks I'm the worst president of his lifetime.
幾個禮拜前,迪克·切尼說他認為我是他一生中最糟糕的總統。
Which is interesting because I think Dick Cheney is the worst president of my lifetime.
這非常有趣,因為我恰好認為迪克·切尼是我一生中最糟糕的總統。
Quite a coincidence.
多巧啊。
I mean everybody's got something to say these days.
我是說現如今所有人都在說三道四。
Mike Huckabee recently said people shouldn't join our military until a true conservative is elected president.
麥克·哈克比最近說,在一個真正的保守派當選總統前,人們不應該加入我們的軍隊。
Think about that.
想想看。
It was so outrageous 47 Ayatollahs wrote us a letter trying to explain to Huckabee how our system works.
這太離譜了,47個阿亞圖拉給我們寫信來向哈克比解釋我們的系統是如何運作的。
It gets worse.
更糟糕的是,
Just this week, Michele Bachmann actually predicted that I would bring about the biblical end of days.
實際上就在本周,米歇爾·巴赫曼預言我會帶來圣經的末日。
Now, that's a legacy.
這真是個傳奇。
That's big.
太牛了。
I mean, Lincoln, Washington, they didn't do that.
我是說,林肯,華盛頓,他們都沒有做到。